Shoping

A/N thank you for all tbe reads please keep reading also i still need one person to be in this fan fic. But you will be dating one of the boys.

Louis P.O.V.

Ok so i was taking Kate shoping, but she cant go to town in boxers and a t shirt. as if she could read my mind she said,

"Umm guys i would love to go shopping, but i am currently in a pair of checkerd boxers and a white tshirt." 

"Yeah umm she has a point." Liam said

"Yup" Niall agreed

"She can wear some of my clothes" Zayn offered.

"No she isnt your size." Harry said

"How do you know?" Zayn asked

"Well those boxers are yours and they are bloody huge" Harry pointed out

"Ok fine you are right mate." Zayn gave in.

"She is probably closer to my size." I siad 

"Yeah cuz you have a 'petiete' body" all of the boys burst out laughing when Haz siad this "haha but i still love you BooBear"

I just glared at them and walked Kate up the stairs. I led her into my room and she sat down on the edge of my bed. i searched through my drawers until i fond what i was looking for. i pulled out a pair of my rolled up red jeans and my gray and white striped t-shirt. i turned around and showed them to her.

"so what do ya think?" she looked at them then said,

"I love them but i need my bag" i was confused what bag. then it clicked 

"Oh yeah ok let me go get that" i walked to my closet and pulled out her blue and white striped bag, i handed it to her. she thanked me then started searching through it. she pulled out what looked like a pair of underwear and a bra.

"Do you mind if i take a shower?" she asked me 

"No of course not." I answered and pointed her to the door just off my room. she walked in and shut the door after taking the clothes from my hand and mumbling thank you.

Kate's P.O.V

i took the clothes and mumbled thank you. i stepped into the bright white bathroom and locked the door. i stripped down and jumped into the shower the water burning my skin. i quickly scrubbed my hair with the mini bottles of coconut shampoo and conditioner then i rinsed off and hopped out. I dried off with the towel and threw on my underwear and clothes. i looked in the mirrior, the clothes fit perfectly. The shirt smelled like Louis and all his amazingness. I walked out of the bathroom with my bag slung over my shoulder and my hair falling in waves down my back. I walked over to the bed where Lou was on his phone, it looked like he was on twitter.

"So how do i look? Hideous righ?" i asked Lou. he looked up from his phone and said,

"Nope you look amazing in my clothes" he complimented me and i giggled softly.

"Yeah right" i mumble

"What was that?" he asked

"Nothing" I lied.

"well beautiful lets go" he said 

we walked down the stairs and into the living room. all of the boys were on their phones and i was standing there akwardly.

"so guys lets get our butts in gear, i cant stay in Lous' clotthes forever." i said 

"Well then lets go" liam said 

we all walked down the hall and to the Lift. we rode it down to the bottom floor and we left the hotel. we went to the car park and got into a limo. Harry told the driver to go to the London Central Mall (A/N sorry was to lazy to do the actuall research on a real mall in London :P). The driver kicked it into high gear and off we went.

A/N do you wanna know what happens at the mall? well you gotta wait haha!! ok Vote, Rate, Fan, Comment!! please :)