Prologue

Prologue

When the world was made, there was only light and dark. During the night on the first day, God sat at his table with his angels.

                "Glance upon my divine creation! I call it light, and dark." He proclaimed to his table.

                The angels sat in amazement, wondering why he was attempting this.

                After four days, the world had sun. God once again sat at the table and proclaimed his doing. The angels were again confused about the unusual tasks. By the time the sixth day had ended, God wiped his brow and said. "This is good."

                On the day he rested, the angels were in awe of everything God created. There was dancing blue satin on the ground and in the sky. The sphere of light shone so brightly against the white soft masses that floated above. Greenery was everywhere, and animals roamed freely along with each other and man.

                "What wonders!" One angel cried.

                "Indeed, this amazing!" Another whispered.

                "This can be mine!" One male angel declared.

                The others stared in confusion at the angel known as Lucifer. His light blue eyes gazed at the world in greed, his blond hair hid the dark desires in his face.

                Days and days past, soon Lucifer grew tired of sitting by God and not declaring what he thought was his rightful creation. Soon before a decade had ended, Lucifer walked among angels and whispered his plan. A few only agreed with his thoughts. Then Lucifer walked up to God, and with ferocious voice he cried. "Give me what is mine!!"

                God looked down, with humbleness. "Lucifer, what is it you want?"

                Lucifer rolled his eyes. "All your creations, it belongs to me!"

                "What thoughts are these?" God questioned.

                Lucifer laughed, causing the angels to shiver. "Give, me, what, is, rightfully mine!"

                God stood up, his mercy was slowly decreasing. He loved his angels, he loved man, but he only created man to have the freedom to make mistakes. Angels were free to do whatever they pleased, but they all knew who to respect.

                Lucifer took one step closer to God. "Give me what is mine!"

                "I shall not give what it is you do not deserve!!"

                "Stop your talk. Give the world to me." Lucifer laughed.

                God never got angry but Lucifer changed all this. "NO," God roared causing the clouds to thunder. "You are acting, and doing impulsive actions that are lower than anyone here. And anyone who follows you now - will follow you later."

                And so Lucifer was summoned away. But because his good light dimmed, and his morals were vanishing, each step he took caused a hole in the ground he stepped on. Each step made him fall  just a little more, until his eyes became dark, his hair became black as night, and then he completely fell to the underworld.

                Lucifer stayed watching from underneath as God made man a companion. She was Woman. He took this to his advantage. He rose up from the ground and turned into a serpent. When he found the woman he placed a seed of greed in her head. He offered an apple.