#prayfortheworld

I thought Friday the 13th was supposed to be a superstition but obviously not.

I pray for everyone who has been effected by the suicide bombs, the shootings an anything else that has been happening in Paris. I saw footage of that soccer/football game happening right when the bombings were happening and everyone just sort of stopped and was so confused and the players were like wtf is going on and they were so oblivious. Like I can't imagine going to and AFL Football game, at the MCG even, that fits like 100,000 people. Imagine if that got bombed on grand final day. And that band that was having a concert and there was a bombing there/near there. All I can think is; what if that was a one direction concert. Like it could happen bc there would be so many young people and the worlds biggest band there it would make such a big impact. I'm honestly speechless as to what has been going on.

I also pray for Japan that they be safe from the earthquake and tsunami that I've only just recently heard about.

I pray or Lebanon, affected by the recent ISIS attack, an that they be safe.

I pray for Baghdad, and the people affected by the bombings there.

I pray for Mexico that people re safe from the hurricane there

And I pray for everyone in the world who has been effected by anything today, whether you have an important exam or you've been effected by someone's death.

I pray for the world.