Chapter 12 o.O

So, I'm FINALLY uploading, I know it's been AAAGGEEESSSS SORRY!!!!!! BUT! I hope this is a good chapter (Crosses fingers) to make up for it! 

How'd I get this far???? loooool!!!

Okay, so, I'm warning you now, this chapter is not gonna be the same as how I wrote it on paper as I completely changed the ending of Chapter 11 from what I wrote by hand to what I typed. So please excuse me if it's crappy, as I'm not used to completely improvising :S I'm a little worried how it's going to turn out so could you please comment afterwards and tell me how it was??? Even if it was shit, I would like to know so I can either change it or... well, that's all I can do loooool!! xD So yeah, please do tell me if it's any good or not :) It might not make any sense or correspond to any of the other chapters, before or after this xD looooool!!!!!! :) Just letting you know.

So, anyway, on with the chapter!!!!!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 12 (:S)

Darren's POV (When he arrives home after school.)

The feeling of rejection was still flowing through my veins as I remember the episode in the nurses office. I didn't see Tina for the rest of the afternoon, I was partly glad for that fact as, if I had seen her, it would have been extremely awkward. I don't know what's going to happen when I see her tomorrow, but that'll have to wait, I have training tonight. That reminds me, I need to speak to Adonis and arrange for Tina's training to begin. 

Adonis is the ruler of our world. He owns all things magical, beings included. He is a fair ruler - at times I think he has the mind of a five-year-old, but, when he needs to be, he is deadly serious. Trust me, you do not want to get on his bad side... He's a werewolf.

My train of thought is cut off as I hear the front door open downstairs, in an instant I am off my bed and onto the landing to try and spy out who the intruder was. 

Relief and happiness relax me from my tense state, as I look down below and see... My parents. 

I race down to meet them and, though I act like I don't care that they're gone for months at a time, I find I'm almost in tears at the sight of my Mom. Who would've thought that one of the world's biggest predators was brought to tears by something as small as my parents, I mean, I'm 17 for Christ's sake! I'm not a child anymore! But even that can't stop myself from grabbing my Mom, lifting her and twirling her around in a hug. Dad and her are laughing the entire time and-

I wake with a jolt and sit up in my bed.

"It was just a dream." I think to myself and sigh, I really do miss them. Training had really gotten to me earlier, we had been training all week on 'how to hide our emotions', and today we were hiding our anger and sadness. The exercise was that our trainer, Praylese, would try to say something that would anger us and we had to hide it and concentrate on what we were doing at the time. At one point I was punching the huge, metal punching bag as he started to talk...

"The great Keith can't get a girl then? That's different... Last I heard you could woo any girl, human or magical. Oh well, guess you're not as good as we thought you were..."

I just laughed at his pitiful attempt to get me angry, though it partly reminded me of the 'Tina incident' I still wasn't put off.

"What's wrong, Keith? Missing Mommy and Daddy? Nawww... They had a choice, you know? They could have stayed. But they didn't. They chose to go. Guess they don't love you that much."