Chapter 10! :)

Here it is! As promised - today! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA 2 weeks of peace! Then I have another 8 weeks or something after that before I go back to school! Woohoooo! lol! Anyway, on with the chapter!

Chapter 10 (Already?)

Tina's POV

Chaos is what meets my, now widened with horror, eyes. Only 5 people are in science room 6 - there were three I didn't know with their back to me and another other two who were facing me. Now, those two I recognized. Darren and Jayden. And, by the looks of things, they were in trouble. Let me describe their appearances to you and you'll understand.

Jayden : Cuts and bruises cover his face and arms, with one long slash across his face, starting from just above his right eyebrow and ending just below his jawline on the left side. He was staggering and Darren was half holding him up and he seemed like he was about to fall down to the ground, unconcious or dead I didn't know. He looked like he would wish death upon himself right now rather than what he was going through. However, I, telepathically, urged him to keep going. I think he actually heard my voice in his head as he looked confused for a second. However, he then had to dodge an attack and couldn't think anything more on it. So, I tried again, this time trying harder, knowing he would hear me,

'Keep going, I'm here don't worry. It will all be over soon.' I thought-spoke to him. This time, instead of looking confused, he looked straight past the guys he was fighting right to where I was standing with a look of relief on his face. Only for a split second though, and he started fighting again with an apparent new energy bursting through him. However I knew, with all the cuts and bruises he had recieved prior to this he still wouldn't be able to win this fight. Even with Darren. Which leads me to:

Darren : Cuts and bruises all over himself, too. Only, not as bad as Jayden's. He didn't appear to have knowledge of any of what had just happened between Jayden and I as he continued fighting.

I surveyed the scene, deciding how to go about this. Then I took no more than three steps forward - so I was right behind the 'bad guys' as I have now christened them - and pressed the outer two's pressure points on their shoulders. And, simple as that, they fell to the ground, unconscious. The one in the middle turned around - as I had expected him to - with an angry look on his face, but - before he even had a chance to see me I had punched him in the face, knocking him out, too. 

I fell in to a daze after that, as I reassured Darren and Jayden, "You are safe now, you may rest for a short while." And, before I had even finished my sentence, they fell to the ground, too. But I think/hope they were just sleeping. Hang on, what? did I just say that in an american accent? What's that all about? I'll ask them when they re-awaken...

My mouth and voice started working of their own accord, saying a few more words which meant nothing to me, and the 'bad guys' disappeared. The words sounded someting like 'Hydruse Desperian Dria!' or something.

You know that feeling you get when you just can't remember something? That's what I have now. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the slowly unfolding memory and, at the same time, words popped in to my head. Words not dissimilar to the ones before. However this time there were other sentences here and there, like 'stir in the mushroom and leave to simmer for 18 minutes', it sounded like a cookbook... I started following the instructions. Have I explained about my feelings before? Well, if I haven't, my feeling are always right. And I had a strong feeling that this would work. I don't know why or how or what it would do, but, I figured, what harm could it do? Well, a lot, but ah well!