Part 8

"Excuse, do you mean that a murderer is a member of our site and he dates his future victims? " The director of the site said to Lisbon, Jane and Van Pelt sitting on his chair behind his desk.

"Exactly." Lisbon said serious. "Do you find it impossible?"

"Of course. Our site directs to the modern people who don't have much free time. We give them the chance to communicate and come to touch with others quickly and safe. Of course the technology doesn't give us the chance to know the intentions of every member. " he responded calm.

"Do you check your emails? Did you any complaint" Van Pelt asked.

"Of course. Every time we heard about a complaint, we are forced to check it and we remove the members who lie. " he replied softly.

"And if someone give fake information?" Jane asked.

"He can't. Our site is designed to decrease the possibility of fakes information. It's a place where people makes serious dates and meet people who have the same interestings. " he responded again. "The entrance in our site is for people over twenty one years old."

"How can you ensure it?" Lisbon asked curious.

"We work together with all the ADSL providers. And we make a very good check to all of our members. Of course, the camera is required to know better the others".

"We need access to yours servers and your digital bookcases. " Van Pelt informed him and left the room.

"Don't you need a warrant for it?" he said a little aggressive.

"We got one." Lisbon replied and showed it to him.

Later that afternoon back at CBI:

"The guy is a ghost. He left a different IP address every one minute he was online on the site. I admit it. Our killer is a computer genius." Van Pelt said defeated.

"A hacker who kill with a very specific way." Lisbon exhaled softly.

"He choose women who were hurt emotion in the past. Beautiful, brunettes and young. And they need someone to communicate and trust. " Jane said serious.

"Even now he can speak with his next victim." Cho said irritate.

"Van Pelt when did he create the profile with the name 'Friend for you'?" Lisbon asked

"10 hours after the murder of our first victim." she responded

"So, one of the new profiles is going to belong to our killer." Jane said softly.

"Every hour they had over of 200 new members. This site is very popular." Van Pelt replied.

"Then, we have only one solution. We will catch him where he will be. " Jane said

"What do you mean?" Rigsby asked confused.

"We will create a profile and we will try to find him. We will create and he will fall into our trap." Jane explained .

"It can work. I can built a server and follow the IP addresses. If we can talk with him over a minute I can find his true IP." Van Pelt replied.

"And how will we be sure if he is our guy?" Lisbon asked.

"I will be there and watch from another screen. I can read people. I will know if we find him." Jane said serious and composed.

"Also I can find him from the list I have from the company. It's not impossible boss." Van Pelt said enthusiastically.

"And how will we lure him?" Cho asked. "If he show you he won't speak with you not even a second."

"He won't speak with me." Jane responded rolling his eyes.

"Then who?" Cho asked and Jane pointed with his head to Lisbon.

"What? What? No. You can't be serious guys. There is no way." Lisbon said uneasily.

"Boss, it's our only solution. We don't have anything." Van Pelt responded calm and Lisbon let a sigh.

"When can you have it ready?" Lisbon asked Van Pelt defeated.

"Tomorrow is going to be ready." she replied calm.

"Fine. Do it." Lisbon responded and went to her office.

"Let me know when you create her profile. I want to tell you what to write in." Jane said serious to Van Pelt and she nodded and left.

Rigsby and Cho began to help by decorating one of the rooms to look like a house and Jane made a cup of tea and went to find Lisbon.

"Lisbon, do you think...?" Jane said and he stopped when he saw Lisbon sitting behind her desk with close eyes and a sad expression. "Is everything alright, Lisbon?"

"Mmm, yes. I was thinking to ask someone from Undercover unit to come and help us. They are good people and more experience than me." Lisbon responded opening her eyes meeting his.

"Then it's time to learn it. It won't be difficult." Jane said quickly and softly.

"Well, no, I supposed it's not but..."

"Then it's all set. You would be great. I know it." Jane interrupted here and left fast without giving her time to change her mind again.

The day finished early and Lisbon left when she finished her paperwork. Cho and Rigsby followed her an hour later and Jane with Van Pelt stayed until late that evening making Lisbon's profile on the date site. Tomorrow they had a serial killer to meet and catch. It was going to be a long day.