Chapter 13

I'm dedicating this chapter to FluffyBunny because she is amazing. I love her stories. She is an awesome boyxboy writer and she also leaves me awesome comments all the time. If you guys get the chance, definitely check her stories out. Fan, comment, and vote for her. :D

Warning!! There is some boyxboy action in this chapter. So, pervs read on! LOL If you have a pervy mind, then you probably shouldn't read this chapter.

Ayden's POV:

When I woke up, I was really comfy and warm. It confused me. I swear that I fell asleep on Riley's lap in a chair. How in the world was I completely stretched out and warm? I decided that it was probably time I open my eyes.

I looked around the room that was dark with the exception of light seeping in though the cracked open door. I noticed I was on a cot in my dad's hospital room and Riley was spooning me from behind. Well, that explains why I was warm. I looked around the room to see my dad sleeping peacefully and Xavier and Schyler were asleep next to each other on the small couch in the room.

I'm not sure how long I've been asleep but I feel refreshed. I was comfortable and there was nothing I could really do so I decided to remain cuddling with Riley. I turned around and wrapped my arm around Riley's waist and tangled our legs together. He stirred and I tired to remain still. I didn't want to wake him up, he looked so serene.

His eyes slowly open and lock with mine. He smiles and leans forward and kissed my forehead. I pout and he smirked. "What? A kiss on the forehead isn't good enough for you babe?"

I felt my cheeks get hot when he called me babe. It was then that I remembered he'd been calling me baby yesterday. I liked it but I was going to tease him about that. "No it isn't. But what's with all the cutesy names? I'm not a chick, you know."

"Oh I most definitely know." He smirks and leans down and kisses my nose. I'm starting to get annoyed. Why can't the damn boy just kiss me on the lips already? "And I use the cutesy names because you're my baby boy even if you don't want to admit it. And I haven't kissed you on the lips yet because I like to watch you squirm and pout when you don't get what you want."

Oh my God. I said that out loud. "Well quit teasing me." I say with a pout.

He smiles at me and kisses me softly on the lips and pulls away. I whine but quickly grip the back of his neck and pull his lips back to mine roughly. I lick his bottom lip but he grins and keeps his mouth closed. I growl and this time I bite his bottom lip. He moans and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in. I moan at his taste. He tastes like strawberries and mint. It's a strange combination but I love it.

We continue to make-out for awhile but it just isn't enough for me. I begin to run my hands up and down his chest. I finally gain enough courage to take it a little further and push my hands underneath his shirt. I run my hand up his abs and moan into his mouth. I don't think I'll ever get tired of his beautiful body. I keep one hand on his abs because I've quickly become addicted to them and move my other hand up to his nipples.

As I begin to rub his nipples, he begins to slowly grind against me and suck on my tongue. I pull away to get a breathe and he moves to sucking on my neck. I can't help myself and whisper, "I know something better you can suck on." He stops sucking on my neck and looks me in the eyes. His eyes are full of lust. I was just teasing him when I said it but I knew he was going to do it. I try to stop him.

"Riley, NO! My dad and our friends are in here. What if they wake up or a nurse or doctor walk in?" While I was trying to talk some sense into him, he had slid down the bed and began to pull my jeans and boxers down releasing my erection. When Riley's hand gripped it, I knew I was a goner. There was no hope in stopping him now and I didn't want him to.