Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh!" Ayden began feeling around to try and shut off that annoying alarm clock of his. Finally, he found it and threw it across the room to shut it up. Ayden was not a morning person and he certainly didn't like to get up in the morning for school.

"Wake up now Ayden or you'll be late for school!" his mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Riley and Schyler are picking you up today and you don't want them waiting for you."

Ayden climbed out of bed to begin getting ready and started thinking about his friends...

Ayden had been best friends with Schyler since they were born. Their moms were best friends in high school and they kept in touch throughout college. Schlyer was dating Riley and unfortunately, Ayden was in love with Riley. Ayden was openly gay and everyone at school accepted him.

Ayden and Riley were both popular and soccer players. Schyler was the head bitch at school and everyone knew it. Plus, it helped that her best friend and boyfriend with the hottest guys at school. This year they were going to rule the school because they were finally seniors.

As Ayden climbed out of the shower, he heard someone begin to honk their horn outside. "Riley is so impatient" Ayden thought to himself. He hurriedly threw on a black v-neck t-shirt and his gray skinny jeans with his black chucks. He grabbed his black beanie and his backpack and headed out the door. Outside Schyler was sitting in the front seat of Riley's black Camero '11 and listening to Best Love Song by Chris Brown and T-Pain.

Ayden climbed in the back seat and checked Riley out. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black chucks, and a white shirt with a blue and black flannel over top. With his shaggy blond hair and blue eyes, Riley was gorgeous and he knew it. Ayden then checked out Schyler. Her long black curly hair really made her emerald green eyes pop. She decided on wearing white short shorts with black flip flops and an emerald green tank top that matched her eyes. She had some eyeliner and lip gloss on and that was it. She was naturally beautiful so she liked to show it off. Ayden realized that they were at the high school when Riley leaned in the car and asked, "You going to sit in there all day or join us out here?"

Ayden smiled. "I guess I can join you guys out there." He climbed out and noticed that Brayden, Noah, Nicole, Chloe, Alyse, and Xavier had joined them. They were a pretty close group and have been going to the same school since 5th grade. All the guys were on the soccer team together and Xavier was Ayden's other best friend. Xavier was the only person that knew Ayden was secretly in love with Riley and Xavier was also openly gay.

Suddenly Ayden saw a hand waving in front of his face. "Man, you've been spacing out a lot this morning," said Schlyer. "Got a lot on your mind today or are you just daydreaming about some hot boy you met recently?"

The whole group looked up at that. Xavier had a confused look on his face while Riley looked annoyed and everyone else looked excited. Ayden had yet to date another guy since he'd been in love with Riley since he realized he was gay. He'd never been attracted to girls and he had kissed a few boys before. He smiled and said "I was just thinking. And no, there is no hot boy that i've met recently. I wish."

"Are you still stuck on your mystery boy then?" Chloe asked.

Xavier smirked at Ayden then Riley. Riley looked annoyed to be talking about Ayden's love life so Ayden decided to change the topic. "So, are you ladies coming to our soccer game tonight? It's the first game of the season."

"Of course we'll be there," Nicole said. "We love to watch you guys and other hot boys running around and getting dirty." Chloe and Schyler laughed and agreed.

BRINGGGGG!

The bell went off for homeroom so they all went their ways except Xavier, Schyler, Ayden, and Riley. They all had homeroom together. They went to the back row and sat down waiting for Mr. Andrews to come in and start handing out all the papers that they need signed since it was the first day.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Ayden felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and checked the text.

I know who you like.
We need to talk.
-Brayden

Author's Note:

So, this is my first story ever. I hope you like it. I'd really appreciate any advice or constructive critism. Please be nice though.

I don't want mean comments if you don't agree with this story because of the sexuality. If you disagree then don't read it.

If you like then please comment, vote, fan, etc. :]