Chapter 8

Ayden's POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone going off. I felt a weight on my chest, around my waist, and on my legs. I lifted my head to see Schyler had her head on my chest, an arm around my waist, and one of her legs over my legs. When she stayed over, this is how we woke up. I began to shake her. She groaned and rolled away. I got up and started changing. I heard a whistle and saw Schyler sitting up in the bed watching me change.

“Creeper. I don't know why you like to watch me change. It's not like you're going to see anything.”

“I know but you remember, I used to have the biggest crush on you until I found out you were gay. But I still can appreciate a sexy body like yours. Plus, now I can see why Xavier is completely crazy about you.”

I blushed when she said that so I quickly turned away to finish changing. Once I made sure I had everything packed, I checked to see if Schyler was ready yet. She was talking on her phone so I decided to check mine. I had a text from Xavier.

X: good morning baby. cant wait 2 c u. sit w/me on the bus?

A: same here babe. and of course, we can make-out 2 mess wit Rileys head ;]

X: good idea. Plus I love getting some action ;] ;] hehe

I just laughed, grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. I knew Riley would be there soon because we only had 45 minutes till the bus left. I would take at least 20 minutes to get Schyler home then we'd have to go straight to the school to catch the bus. Not even a minute later I heard the horn outside. Schyler came bounding down the stairs and ran straight out the door yelling, “SHOT GUN!”

Laughing, I followed her out while locking the door behind me. My parents were gone for the weekend on a business trip so the house would be empty since I was an only child.

I saw Riley sitting in his car with a cut off on and a pair of basketball shorts. He looked like he just climbed out of bed. His blond hair was messy but it looked good. What am I talking about? Riley always looked good.

I was actually wearing similar since the bus ride would be about 3 to 4 hours and I wanted to be comfortable. I climbed in the back and we were on our way.

30 minutes later we were at the school. We climbed out without a word and headed over to the bus. I saw Xavier and made my way over to him. He was in a conversation with Noah and Brayden so I decided to come up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. “Morning babe.”

He turned around in my arms with a smile on his face and placed a hand on my cheek. “Morning handsome.” He leaned in a gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I was definitely getting used to his kisses. They were nice and I really enjoyed them. We both pulled away when the coach came over and began to call out the roster. Once he checked that everyone was there, he made an announcement.

“We are going to do it different this year. Whoever you sit with on the bus will be your room partner but we're doubling up in the hotel rooms this year. We'll be at a bigger hotel with bigger rooms. So, I'll pair you up once I see who everyone is with on the bus. Now hurry up and climb on. The sooner we arrive there, the sooner we can began preparing for the game.”