Dreams of People I Will Meet Again

____

Alright. You guys have permission to murder me. I'm so sorry I haven't updated!!! To be honest, I can't tell you that I'll get better because school is getting very busy for me so it's hard to keep up with this while maintaining good grades at school. So please try to understand/forgive any delays!

But enjoy the chapter! I think I'll have time this weekend to update more but don't trust me lmao

Peace

____

"So, someone has been watching me? Who could it be?" The girl says, venom dripping off her words.

I trudge closer to the tree I was near, seeing, but being unable to react to, a kunai getting flung straight at me. It pins me to the tree, making a scowl appear on my face.

"Never thought the Uchiha survivor would be a stalker." She voices her thoughts.

I growl, and she sports a surprised and annoyed look on her face.

"Just get me off this damn tree, stupid girl." I tell her nastily.

She narrows her eyes at me and says, "I wouldn't be calling me stupid, when you are the one pinned onto a tree because you were stalking someone. Pathetic."

I glare at her, mumbling a 'Hn' at her, turning my head and closing my eyes.

"You are such a princess." She tells me, stepping over the bush to come un-pin me from the tree.

~

I watch Naruto get off the ground, dirt scraped all over him from our fight.

Iruka praises us, but I keep my eyes on Naruto, staring into his oceanic abysses. My eyes narrow slightly, feeling something when I stare at him.

'He's... Different... I feel a connection to a loser I don't even know...'

Iruka gives us a look saying, 'Now, finish with good sportsmanship.'

We lock our index and middle finger together with the other person, the traditional peace sign after a battle at the academy.

I felt a spark run through my hands, quickly pulling away from him. I attempt to brush it off by quickly stuffing my hands back in my pockets, walking away back into the crowd, ready to watch the next fight.

'A bond? With him? As if.'

~

The wind sways, short, pink hair following the waves of air passing by. She clenches her hands against her upper chest, tears falling down onto them.

For the first time in a while, I felt the need to comfort someone. I, on the surface, know Sakura as an annoying fangirl, but deep down, she truly wants the best for her comrades. Knowing I have a teammate like her makes me feel... Relieved, in a way.

At the same time, it fills me with a sense of dread, knowing any second, I'll bid her farewell.

I quickly appear behind her, placing my hand on her shoulder. I take a deep breathe in, it being slightly hitched, and breathing out a few seconds later.

"Thank you, Sakura." I tell her in the sincerest voice I could muster at that moment. My hand strikes her neck, and I watch as she slumps down into unconsciousness. I catch her, carrying her to a nearby bench. I gently place her on the concrete bench, just staring at her for a few seconds.

I get up, walking backwards a few steps, looking at Konoha in the serenity of the night.

My eyebrows sag ever so slightly, and as much as I hated to admit, I'd miss it.

I breathe in a deep breath, my look hardening.

'That doesn't matter... Revenge is what I seek, what my life is...'

~

"God damnit..." Kaji whispers at me. "If you weren't beaten up enough, I would slap you. I will slap you, when you heal, that is." She says, scolding me. She runs to the medicine drawer, grabbing a few items. She comes back to me, setting them on the table next to me. She soaks gauze in a medicinal liquid, jerking my chin up. She rubs the sting inducing liquid on my scrapes, narrowing her eyes.

"How long were you out training?" She finally asks, taking my shirt off for me. She applies the stingy liquid on scrapes on my back, making me hiss. "Shut it. You got yourself into this. Deal with the consequence." She scolds once again.

"Only a few hours." I finally reply.

She flicks the back of my head, sighing. "Sasuke, you will get strong." She tells me sincerely, taking the parchment paper off the bottom of the bandage, sticking it on my back. "But don't kill yourself in order to do it. Don't put yourself at risk just to get power. Power isn't everything, you know." She lectures. She moves back to my front side, placing another bandage on my body, this time on my upper chest. She kneels down, cleaning the scrapes on my leg. I scrunch up my face in pain, the medicinal liquid cleaning it.

No mater how tough you are, that stuff hurts.

She wraps gauze around the leg that was especially bad, putting the supplies back in their respective drawer.

"Do they feel better?" She asks, helping me up and moving me to the couch. She lays me down gently, kneeling at the side of the couch. "Have you eaten anything yet?" She asks. As if responding directly to her, my stomach growls loudly, and I look away from her, slightly embarrassed. She chuckles.

"You only have to ask, Sasuke. I was going to anyway because you never have made food in your fridge." She says.

Around 20 minutes later, she brings me a tray of onigiri with tomatoes spread out throughout the rice. "I know you like your food plain, as do I truthfully, so I made you this for dinner. I made extra rice with tomatoes, and I also chopped up fruit and put it in the blue bowl. Eat that tomorrow for breakfast. You also have yogurt, so have that with the fruit. I also put some steamed vegetables, a hefty portion, mind you, in your fridge. Have that for dinner tomorrow." She explains to me. I nod in understanding and thanks.

"Thank you, Kaji. For taking care of me." I tell her quietly.

She smiles, but that soon turns into a frown as she eyes the large bandage on one of my cheeks.

She looks at me sadly, "I don't like to see you hurt, Sasuke."

-

I feel a warm liquid dripping down the side of my face from my eye. I slowly open my eyes from my long sleep, wiping the sides of my eyes. I see red on my hands, the warm liquid oozing out of my eye being blood.

I look up at the ceiling, a usual empty feeling consuming me. My eyes blankly stare at the cobblestone ceiling, a thought popping into my head.

"I will see you all again soon, won't I...?"