Times Up, Orochimaru

____

Another chapter, here you go! Shits about to get real lmao

I do not own Naruto sadly

Peace

____

Kaji's POV

I hear Orochimaru's sickly chuckle, him looking back at me. I poof next to Yamato, my lip curling up.

"Long time no see, Miss Kaji Tora." Orochimaru says, licking his lips. "How's your clan? Oh wait..." He says, his eyes dilating.

I smile, looking at him with hooded eyes, "When you get home, can you say hi to your parents for me? Oh wait..." I say, faking concern about what I just said for a second, before smirking cruelly. His eyes dilate again, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, but his smirk unyielding.

Kabuto butts in, "I haven't seen you since that time with..." Kabuto says, about to say Sasuke's name, but I quickly chuck a kunai at him before he can finish.

"Dear old Kabuto, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't bring that little incident up." I say, smiling a fake smile. I don't think anyone knows that it was Sasuke who did this to my arm, they probably all thought it was some rogue ninja I took care of. Now that I think about it, nobody really asked my who did it. I don't think they'd appreciate it if they knew I saw Sasuke and didn't tell anyone... But it's not like I can show them that I don't want anyone to find out. I'll have to go along with it.

(Flash back)

I see Kabuto's face immediately light up with a sinister smirk.

"Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged out of the bag." He snarls at me, seeing our two bodies.

Me already being awake.

"You did some damage to Sasuke-kun..." Kabuto snickers, seeing me push myself up against a tree.

Originally, I was a lot closer to Sasuke. But I woke up first, and knew I couldn't do any damage to him with the wounds I carried.

"What do you want, Kabuto?" I hiss hatefully, blood from the hole in my shoulder seeping out at an even faster rate than before.

"Oh, nothing." He says, his lips stretching in a fake smile. "I just came to retrieve our Sasuke-kun. After all, you did quite the number on him. He isn't exactly in the best position right now..." Kabuto says, his hand becoming enveloped in a green light.

The intricate burn wounds on Sasuke from my ribbons start to fade away, however Kabuto's eyes widen for a second.

"How... How did you do this?" He says, eyes full of shock. "You managed to pump chakra into half of the nerves in his upper body... and you heated the chakra up... You burnt the inside of his nerves." Kabuto says with a surprised tone.

"This will take a long time to heal. And I won't be able to do it here, especially with her around." The gray haired boy mutters to himself, heaving Sasuke over his shoulder.

"Aren't... Aren't you going to kill me or something?" I ask, panting.

"Sorry. As much as I'd love to kill you, orders from Lord Orochimaru prevent me from doing so."

I click my tongue, remembering the incident. "As you can see... He did some damage. Why don't you keep Sasuke-kun on a shorter leash, Orochimaru."

I look at Yamato for a second, my eyes darting back to Kabuto and Orochimaru.

"Yamato." I say, getting his attention, and apparently snapping him out of his thoughts, as it would seem. "Orochimaru knows they're there. Take them and leave." I command him.

"I am your captain-!" He tries to interrupt.

"So that's your name..." Orochimaru murmurs. "If you were smart, listen to her."

"I can hold them back long enough for you guys to escape. Who knows, I might even be able to kill them if they don't put up a lot of resistance. I have a feeling... They know..." I trail off, smirking and activating my Teishi Tai once more. My eyes dart to Yamato, "Sorry, about speaking to you like that before, I mean. Just try to understand the position I was in. Now go."

"Who is this Yamato guy, Lord Orochimaru?" Kabuto asks.

"Kabuto, I can fill you in about this child later on. For now, why don't you signal to the three baby rats behind you to come on out." Orochimaru says confidently.

"I just told them to leave. We wouldn't want anyone to ruin our fun, right?" I say, trying to conceal Yamato's surprised face with my words. Even though I told him, he must've been doubtful.

"Don't do it Yamato." I tell him, snarling.

Yamato sighs in disappointment, maybe at himself or at me, or even at this situation, but he lifts his hand up.

'You know I can't afford to waste any of my power on you...' I say in my head. 'Shit!'

Yamato gives the signal, and I sigh, the three of them popping out in front of Yamato. I see Naruto's eyes turn from their usual sky blue to a deep, dark red, making me curse in my head.

"Well, well, well! It's you again." Kabuto says in a snarky voice.

"I know that face all too well. And it looks like the Ninetails tagged along!" Orochimaru says with sinister glee, his eyes traveling from Sakura to Naruto.

"We might as well have a little fun together!" Orochimaru says. "Let's find out whose gotten stronger!"

"You... Or Sasuke!" Orochimaru yells.

I activate my Teishi Tai, freezing Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Naruto. I know the other three won't be stupid enough to move right now.

It's me who has the upper hand right now.

"Let's all just calm down, that's a good idea, don't you think?" I say calmly. I walk around, my breathing heavier than usual. Orochimaru smirks as he notices this, making it harder for me to keep my control on him.

I walk over to Kabuto, pouring some of Minoru's chakra in my hand, my nails lengthening. I lightly trail my nail along Kabuto's jawline, pressing down hard at the last second, making a clean, small cut. I walk behind him to Orochimaru, straining all my muscles to keep him from moving.

I place my hand next to my mouth, leaning up to whisper in Orochimaru's ear. The close proximity makes me uncomfortable, but I swallow it down and say what I need to say. "If you don't fight with us... I'll let both you and Kabuto go. If you refuse... I'll kill Kabuto. You and I both know how useful Kabuto is to you." I say quietly.

"Consider the offer. You have roughly a minute." I tell him loudly, walking back to my original spot. I smirk as I see a line of blood dripping down Kabuto's neck. I swallow as I feel it getting increasingly difficult to handle Orochimaru, trying to hide this by smirking.

I feel Naruto trying to escape my hold, and I start trying to steady my breathing.

"Orochimaru, your decision?" I ask him.

Before he can answer, I feel power emanating from Naruto, my hold on him slipping.

"Give Sasuke back...!" Naruto growls. "You give him back!!"

I turn to Orochimaru, my eyes cold. "Times up."