No Tolerance

___

HELLO IF YOU HAVENT HEARD ITACHI IS GOING TO BE GETTING TWO NOVELS AND ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING. LOOK UP ITACHI SHINDEN IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION

ENJOY THE CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL

peace

___

Kaji's POV

We all walk along the dirt path, Yamato leading, Naruto and Sai a few feet away from each other, and Sakura and I behind them. Sakura and I both sigh at the same, Naruto scrunching up his face in distaste while looking at Sai.

Sai finally takes notice, his head moving to Naruto's direction. "Well? What is it? If you keep staring at me like that... I will hit you." He finishes almost darkly.

"And where did that come from, huh?! Where do you get off sayin' things like that?" Naruto starts to yell, stopping in his tracks and clenching his fist in front of his face, waving it at Sai.

"I really have nothing personal against you." Sai tells him.

"Yeah?! Then why'd you say it?" Naruto screams back at him.

"You don't understand. I was simply trying out a certain personality type."

"Woah, woah, woah there. Ladies, ladies. Break it up." I butt in before anything gets too nasty.

"Agh! If you were trying to do it then that means you meant it!" Naruto yells.

"A personality type...?" Sakura mumbles behind me.

I sigh, "Don't ask, Sakura." I tell her, "Explanations like those won't do anything but pose further questions and make everyone more confused."

"We just don't need someone like you on this team!" Naruto yells, not bothering to listen to Sakura and I.

"Here they go again... Yamato, can you do something about this?" I yell up to him.

"Deal with it for now!" He tells me.

"Some captain you are..." I mumble to myself, crossing my arms over my chest.

A few moments later, the dirt stops crunching beneath Sai's feet.

Sai stops, turning around to look at Naruto. Yamato stops in suit, turning around to look at all of us.

He looks towards me, "You didn't even try to do anything about this?"

"Deal with it." I imitate back to him sarcastically.

"You really rub me the wrong way!" Naruto yells Sai.

"Yes, we know this. We know this. All. Too. Well." I mutter to myself.

"Alright, that's enough! You should know better than to say these things in front of me, your Team Captain! Mutual respect and teamwork are essential to be a strong team. Wasn't it Kakashi who taught you that?" Yamato breaks out.

"You don't understand the position he's in, Yamato. Back off." I tell him. Sure, it's brash to speak against your team captain, especially if he's knew and you guys don't know each other that well. However Lady Tsunade must've realized this would happen.

Even I am getting annoyed. Not just by Sai, but by Naruto too. Though I side more with Naruto because I understand the disposition he's in. It's understandable that he'd act this way.

"You were part of the team lead by the great Kakashi..." Yamato tells us, narrowing his eyes at Naruto and I. "Lose the attitude."

Naruto growls and steps forward.