Common Enemy

______

IM SO SORRY

But here's a new chapter

Ily

I don't own Naruto :(

Peace
______

3rd POV

"The things these kids can do..." Orochimaru says, his body on the ground, slithering like a snake. "I must admit, they've peaked my interest."

The surrounding area was devastated. It looked as if a meteor crashed to earth.

This was the power of Jinchuuriki's.

Yamato gets up, a dome of wood protecting him and Sakura. Broken trees surrounded them, dust settling on the ground. Sai hops on a branch of one of the trees on the outskirts of the crater.

Yamato, deciding he needed to see what happened, jumped up to one of the standing trees. He scaled the tree, using the branches as leverage, until he is at the very top.

Naruto roars in his strange, new cloak.

"Damnit..." Yamato says to himself.

Naruto and Kaji are in the crater, staring at Orochimaru.

Kaji didn't have the red cloak like Naruto, where you couldn't even see his face. She was covered in a deep, hazy black chakra, making it hard to see her. Orochimaru lay on the ground, smirking.

He laughs slightly, licking his lips.

Yamato grabs his ear, pressing down on the ear piece he has on. The clone he left with Sakura speaks up, "Don't tell me. The fourth tail has emerged."

The real Yamato, up in the tree, 'The chakra leaking out of Naruto seeks stability. It's trying to assume the complete form of the nine tails. This is not the same chakra as before. It's more intense. Far more malevolent. It's using Naruto's body as a medium, but it's just like a miniature nine tails...'

Orochimaru gets up to a sittin position, smiling. He gags for a few seconds, throwing up hundreds of snakes. The snakes make their way to Naruto, disinterested in Kaji. All the snakes have swords sticking out of their throats, aiming for Naruto. He stands up, prepared.

Kaji's POV

I stand off to the side, watching the waves of snakes pour themselves at Naruto.

I go to run at them, but something stops me.

'Minoru! Let me move!' I yell to him.

'I... I'm sorry.' He tells me, taking control. His chakra easily over powered mine, and even though he was in a cage, I was the one who loosened the seal.

My head moves to the direction of where Sakura and Yamato are. I start running, against my own will, to them, leaving Naruto behind.

'Minoru!' I scream.

He doesn't respond, forcing my body to sprint to the trees. As he does this, I try to tighten the seal, but to no avail. He is taking charge right now, and the chakra coming out is too powerful for me to close the seal.

I reach the tree line, sprinting on all fours to the bridge.

I see Yamato sitting next to Sakura, and Minoru decides to use me to speak.

"You! Wood jutsu user!" Minoru bellows. Yamato and Sakura look at me weirdly, and with slight fear, as my voice is transformed to that of an old mans. "You will bind Kaji up! It is the only way to keep her alive! If she goes in that battle, she will die."