Chapter 20 : Leaving!?

Chapter 20

Lexi POV

I quietly got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I opened up one of my drawers, and took out some of my makeup. I went back to my room, and knelt down on the ground right next to Riker. I took one of my liquid eyeliners, and wrote his name on his forehead. I also wrote the letter R on his cheeks. I took a black eyeshadow, and gently started putting it on Riker's eyelids. Ha ha ha... He still wasn't waking up!

I took a blush and made his nose really pink. And then lastly, I put a bright red lipstick on his lips. How did he sleep through all this!?

By the time I was finally done, Riker was still snoring quite loudly. I quietly laughed to myself, and got back in bed beside Riker.

Later...

Riker POV

I woke up, and instantly started coughing. I hate being sick.

I noticed Lexi looking at me kind of strangely. Kind of like... she was trying not to laugh... My hair was probably all funny looking.

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to smooth it down. But Lexi kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh... Nothing..."

She's up to something!

I rolled my eyes, and tried not to think about what she might be plotting. What if she was going to try to prank me? What if it had to do with spiders!?

"What do you want to do?" I asked, sitting up a little.

"Oh... I don't know..."

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure..."

Lexi put on a movie, and we watched it together for a little while.

"Lexi, can you pause it?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"I just have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh... Are you sure you want to do that?"

I stared straight into Lexi's eyes, trying to tell if she was hinting at something.

"Uh... Yeah... I kind of have to go," I said, still unsure why she was being weird.

"Alright. Have fun."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Lexi."

"Nothing. Go."

"Well I'm not sure I want to, now."

"You'll have to go sometime. Why not now?"

Well that's a good point. We were locked up here for the night. And I knew that because it was almost midnight. And this was the only bathroom up here. I figured, maybe I should just get this over with.

"Fine. I'll go now."

Lexi POV

I silently crept behind Riker in the hallway. I wanted to wait outside the door and hear his reaction when he saw his face. Riker closed the bathroom door, and within seconds, I heard him scream, and then a crash. I opened the door immediately.

"Riker!?"

"What did you do to me!?"

I looked down at Riker, who I guess had fallen backwards into the bathtub. And he'd pulled the shower curtain down on top of himself in the process.