kidnapping part 2

diamen,

i woke up to a body that was unfamilliar. i was moving and sqiurming around trying to move, but my body  wouldnt move at all.

"well, well, well, lets see... you take my mad, i take your life.", a female voice said.

"mike, call the boys , and take care of that prego pussy", anther voice said.

mike ? he was apart of the game too ? im so scared i need tre right now , like pronto before they kill me and my baby.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Trevel,

They kidnapped my kid and my soon to be wife . Good thing D wasnt in that car , or heads wouldve been missing.

i pulled up to the trap house , fuming out the ass.

i walked in andt hey was playing black jack , like this shit aint happen.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS LIFE ,TOOO YALL WORTHLESS BITCHES

they popped up and strted getting to work.

our plan is in full effect.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Diamen,

The body was Monica !!! I thought she died , like why did they do this  to us.

then all of a sudden the door swings open, and i get dragged to the mddle of the room.

mike turns to me an says , " you get one phone call , and then we get down to business"

all of a sudden , guns start shooting, and i try to take cover, but i fel somehing like a burning sensation in my back.

"DIAMENNNNNNNN", i hear a voice say,

i dont think i can make it ... Jesus , take me now , i was never a good person , i can be a good angel . then i seen a hand and a bright light, heres my chance and im taking it  .... I still wanna know , why does it hurt ?

_________________________________________________________________________________

wowwwwwwww, shocker...

i will be completing this book with the next chapter.. so i wanna thank you for reading