Who are you ? Part 2

Diamen,

"Who are you?"

He was really cute but,i have too stay faithful to- ... Wait wtf am i saying ?

"Im trevel"

"Im Diamen"

"Ma,you know you scared anigga ?"

"Im sorry"

He just looked at me stupid ...

"Why are you sorry ?" And "What happend?"

I really didnt know what even happend ... All I remember was mike beating the hell out if me in front of his friends...

"My boy- imean ex , he is very abusive, he was cheating on me ,& he also raped me, so i set his house on fire , and ran up here and i just tottaly blacked out ...."

I was embarrased to tell him all that stuff ....

_________________________

Trevel,

I cant believe a grown man would have the odasity to beat on a beautiful women like this fine young dime ... I was pissed !!

I mean , i dont know her but , the fact that he beat her in her face ... The only thing a man is suppose to beat is a females pussy .... SIMPLE !!

" shawty, you coming with me to my house so i can treat them open wounds"

"Who you suppose to be ? Captain save a hoe ?", she said it all funny and innocent it was cute ...

"Girl , just come on , witcho sexy ass"

We were walking back to my buggati , when i remembered that i had bianca in my front seat ... I had to get her out my car ...

"Ma, holup"

"Iight"

Bianca looked at me like i was a dumbass nigga..

"Who is this hoe ?"

Diamen was about to say something , but i just whispered in her ear ," Chill boo, i got this"

I know it made her crazy , because she just shivered ..

" ayee calm that shit down "

Bianca wasnt having that so she told me "fuck you and her , and play in traffic" so ran an called a taxi ..

________________________

Diamen,

I didnt wanna kick his Girlfriend out , but see it wasnt in me to fight today ...

"Why she bitching?", i said non-chalantly

Trevel bust out laughing , i didnt see what was funny ...

"You said that shit to fucking bluntly , im dead " , he said holding his side ..

Trevel is super stupid !! Before i knew it , we was at his house and have been sitting there for three hours just laughing .....

_______________________

Sorry its short but its just the beginning ... How do you like it so far ?

Comment

Follow me

Vote

😘😘😘😘😘😘 -Trinitybriana