Ill give you a chance , but only one .

Omgeeee ! Two updates in one day ... Whew , thats alot .

You may now read this chapter.

_________________________

Diamen ,

While i was in the shower , i told Tre to dress my baby , i hope he dont make him look like a damn fool .

I stepped out the shower , and dried off . I put on my Victoria secrets 'love me always' lotion.

I put on my cargo booty shorts and my black V-neck and my bred 11's with my nike socks . This stripper money pays for alot of things .

I put on my 'love me always' spray and walked downstairs.

When i seen davonte' wearing his true religion cargos on with his breds and his baby V-neck .

I looked at Trevel had on cargos and breds and a black vneck .

I really dont know how we got the idea to match but we looked fly as hell .

_________________________

Trevel,

"So we ready to go ?" I said lacing up my shoes .

I grabbed the baby before , Diamen could . Me and little man got a special connection .

" give me my son , stupid !" Diamen said laughing .

"Girl, this is my soon to be child so , calm that shit !"

She paused and busted out laughing . I laughed to and the baby joined in . He showed off his gums and that makes us laugh harder .

We got inside the car , and left for chuck 'e' cheese .

_________________________

( still Trevel pov .)

We walked in , and ordered our pizza and bout 300 tokens for Davonte' .

We was sitting there eating our pizza when i asked her ,

" will you be my girl ?"

She choked on her food , " umm , of course but if you fuck up , no more chances . No if , ands , or buts " she said rolling her neck .

" i wont hurt you , ma ! I promise " i said holing out my pinky , and she hooked it .

"But why are you here in LA ?" , she asked while taking a piece of pizza .

" can i go to the bathroom ?" , i hurry up and, ran to the bathroom , ignoring the question she just asked me .

I dont wanna tell her what i do.

_________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

AND READ @deniselol123 books . Its really good .

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

-Trinitybriana .