Sad

The book has like 5-10 chapters left and i will be making a sequel . Best believe . Heres your chapter. Enjoy .

Diamen,

Im sitting in the front row of the church, with my black church hat and sunglasses.

Why did Mike have to kill my bestfriend .? Does he know how it feel ? D is sitting here telling me not to cry but i just cant help but too. You try losing a bestfriend. The first person to talk to you when you moved out here to LA.

" we all know that miss. Monica Johnston will be going to a good place . She will be missed dearly. She was chosen to be gods angel in heaven ." , the reverend said with a frown up on his face

I just sat there with my here with my head low when i felt big muscular arms around my body. I looked up and seen tre looking down at me with slight water in his eyes.

He is the happiness i needed right now.

( after the funeral)

I was walking to my car so we can go eat at golden corral .

I heard somebody call my name , i turned around and see i 6'6 man starring at me with those big hazel eyes .

_________________________

Trevel,

I knew how sad Diamen was , hell , I'm hella sad too but i ain't turning into no bitch boy on y'all. But i swear on my life that i will find Mike and kill him with my bare hands.

I seen Her and D walking to the car, but for some reason, Diamen got hella thick and her stomach is getting rounder . If she pregnant , it isnt mine . Or is it ?

"Diamen ?", i yelled over to her.

Me and Amey.. We didnt work out , so we chose to just be friends, it was the best thing to do at the time. But aye she stil cool people.

"Yes ?" , she turned around real slowly.

"I would love to take you out tonight and makeup for all of your life that i have ruined and- " i started to say , but she busted out crying in the middle of my sentence.

"I thought you would never talk to me after that day, my attitude was unnessecary . Do you forgive me ?" She said with puppy eyes.

"Of course, i do babe.", i kissed her passionately

i couldn't help but give in to her, and D just jumped in my arms and we gave each other a group hug.

I had to ask her ..

" is the baby mines ?, because if it is i will cherish it with my heart , like i do little man"

"Of course its yours, im 5 months and the sex is anonymous .", she said while blushing.

I love how she could turn anything sad into a burst if happiness.

I love her.

I love Diamen La'Shae Ross

_________________________

Unknown,

Yall think im dead ? Fuck no !!!

Im just waiting on my bae mike to come pick me up, and we gonna kill tre and diamen, take Davonte' and move to cabo.

All you gotta do is Give a doctor a good blow job and a funeral director a little tounge work and its all good.

Im still a bad bitch & im backkkkkkkk !!!

_________________________

I updated babes ... Im sleepy goodnight its now 11:30 on the dot . So goodnight .

Trinitybriana