Thats why im leaving and you cant come

Trevel,

I walked downstairs , an seen a unknown but familliar figure, the unknown person , turned out to be Ariel ...

"Why and how did you get in my house ?"

She came up too me still having the knife that she was cutting the burnt pancakes with , in her hand , i still had my gun cocked behind my back just in case she tried some stupid shit .

"Babe, i came to please you, and make you feel like royalty ." She said lovingly , but her voice was a huge turnoff

"Mayne , chill out with that shit , lil shawty and get out my house i have company" , i saud making it look like i didn't care , knowing i actually just really cared.

"Where is she ?" , ariel said while clutching the knife harder..

"Why you wanna know ?"

Out of nowhere , Ariel ran like Wilma Rudolph (a famous track runner) up the stairs and into my room ..

I didnt know what to do

________________________

Diamen,

I seen a little figure walk in the room so i sat up ... I barely couldnt notice who ut was because i still had eye boogers from my nap .

" why are you in his bed , with my mans shirt on ?"

I looked at this bitch stupid .. I know she wasnt talking to me ...

"First, your "man' " i said adding emphasize on man , " saved my life , we didnt have sex"

All of a sudden, This bitch got the odasity to grab my Brazillian "26" inch ..

I grabbed her by her blonde and black milky way weave and smashed into the floor , i was fed up with this bullshit. I punched her ?about a good 15 times until she had blood all dripping out her nose , then i felt some stong muscular arms grab my waist , i knew it was Tre.

Trevel whispered ," ma , you did enough"

I jerked away from him crying hysterically , ijust couldnt believe i stooped down to her level , she on some petty shit .

Trevel ran after me , " what's wrong ma ?"

" I didnt wanna hit her , but me caring for you after one day and me trusting you , me fighting for you in petty'" i said crying harder.

" listen, baby girl , im sorry , for-" i cut him off by saying ,

" i have family in Los Angeles , so im moving out of Texas" i said with no hesitate.

" i know i just met you , but you cant leave " he said , with a sad look .

" too late , my plane leaves in two hours , goodbye"

" you cant leave unless i come " he said as a tear fell down his face.

I dont see why he is crying we arent together . And with that i went in the house called a cab got my clothes and left his house for good .

I HOPE CALI IS READY FOR ME .

_______________________

I promised a longer chapter but still not up to par ...

Just wait til i get home to update .

Vote

Comment

Tell your friends

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

-trinitybriana