We friends... For now

Trevel,

We didnt even notice we was sitting in my driveway ... So , i turned off the engine , and Diamen looked me deep in the eyes .... I really wanted too kiss those pink plump lips ....

"Lets go in the house,bwe can go and watch "Pitch Perfect' if you want"

"That is my movie !! Lets go ....

She got out the car with so much excite me , you wouldn't even think she just got hit by her boyfriend ... Just saying that pisses me off ...

_________________________

I listened to her recite all the word of the songs in pitch perfect and she had a very beautiful voice ... I hope our relationship can build stronger ... I just met her and she getting me out of my pimp ways ...

_________________________

Diamen ,

" that movie was the bomb !"

" it was hilarious to", he said with a smirkey type grin on his face .

"But , im sleepy now , can i borrow a tshirt and some boxers just for tonight ?'

" yeah , here you go ma" he said as he closed his dresser draw..

"Dont try nun while im sleep, either"

Trevel just shook his head abd laughed, what the hell was so freaking funny ?

_________________________

We were just laying here , i think he might have sensed that i shivered so he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and i just smiled ..

I know I just met him but it feels like i can tell him everything ... He is way better than mike and is a good listener .... I just really hate too tell him that our friendship wont work out because im moving too Los Angeles ...

________________________

Sorry , i just needed to update a lil something so ... There you go !!

Comment

Vote

Tell your friends ....

Goodnight ...

It is now 10:56 pm and im officially asleep ... Bye -trinitybriana