Chapter 1

I am new at this :) soo tell me what you think of it please?

_______________________________________________

Alicia's Point Of View**********

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mondays were the worst for me. Waking up at 5 in the morning after a whole summer where I was used to sleeping in till 9 or 10. But as usual I get up to do my hair, my make up, get dressed and then finally go to the bus stop. I hate the bus. The way it always was crowded and had the smell of teenagers that never understood the word "Showering" and the worst part is I had to stay on that bus for 15-20 minutes. Absolutely Great.

This year I was a senior and I couldn't tell you how happy I was not being a lower class anymore. Always being told "You guys are just babies you don't know anything yet!" if only they were inside my head they would rethink about telling me that. My mom always said that I think over think things and never just let things just go with the "flow" and how sarcastic I can be but honestly was it a bad thing? It hard not to think when I am so used to thinking about everything that I do.

So i made sure this year was going to be different a new and improved me that went with everything. Along with the new me hopefully there would be new people to go with it. So I had to remind myself to just go with the "Flow".

Walking into school felt weird, everywhere I looked there was a whole bunch of new people that were lost and confused where to go. I felt bad for them because not to long ago that used to be me. Any who i finally got to my best friend and thats were I manged a smile. She smiles hugely when she sees me and runs up to me hugging me so tightly I swear I almost couldnt breathe.

Kylee was a Dark toned girl with brown eyes. She is 5'5 and has a skinny waste with wide thighs and a huge ass. Every Guy liked her, because of her beauty and how sweet she was. But of course I didnt see her that way I see her as a huge pain in my ass but i love her. You see me and Kylee have been best friend's since the 6th grade we did everything together and told each other everything. She was like my sister in a BIG way.

"Licia!! My God have I missed you!" she says with the huge smile on her face.

I laugh at her "Ermm kylee you saw just 2 days ago."

"I know but its the first day back to school this is what people normally do" she said rolling her eyes.

"Haha well then." I laugh

She notices a bunch of guys walking past us and makes a squealing noise

"Seriously kylee? You almost busted my ear drum!"

"Did you see those guys!? They are so finee"

I let out a small giggle "You should be focused on school not on those dumbass guys Kylee."

(The bell rings)

But like always she ignores what I say and starts to talk in a sarcastic tone "Ugh let the funn begin!"

I shake my head laughing slightly "Ill see you at lunch."

I walk in the hall with my books in my hand were I see everyone running to their class. Where I wasn't because of my off period which gave me loads of time to do anything that I wanted. So I decided to walk until some jerk came and bumped into me all of a sudden where I got knock down straight on my side. I wanted to yell at the kid " To watch where YOU are going" until I turn around and see him running off to his class, I roll my eyes mumbling under my breathe "what an ass.." but was cut off by a voice from behind. I didn't quite hear what the person was saying so I look up were my eyes meet with these stunning brownish hazel eyes. I suddenly become speechless and numb.

He smiles and looks at me with this concerned look in his eyes.

"Hey are you okay? I saw that kid bump straight into you"

I felt like I was stuck on stupid. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. He noticed me speechless and held out his hand.

"He must have hit you really hard if you can't speak." he says still offering his hand out to me.

Somehow I manged to take his hand where he picked me up as I started to talk.

"Im alright it just you know surprised me." I say in a soft tone

"I can tell." he smirks letting go of my hand

My head was filled with thoughts. I broke my promise to myself, I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. How amazingly cute he was and his eyes. My goodness his eyes.

"Thanks! Glad to know that you noticed." I say sarcastically as I smiled a little

He chuckled placing his hands in his pockets "My name is Dylan O'Brien"

I fix myself as I brush a piece of my hair behind my ear looking up at him as I begin to bite my lip.

"I'm Alicia .. Alicia Hanson"

"Well can you do me a favor Alicia?"

He walked closer to me smiling looking into my eyes.

I became frozen again making the only thing for me to do is nod slowly.

"Sit with me at lunch so we can talk more?" he said pushing another strand of hair behind my ear and handing me my books.

My voice was dry but I let out a small reply taking the books into my hand " O..kay."

He smiled "Perfect see you then"

He walked away leaving me with my heart racing like crazy. My head with thoughts. He was cute wait not cute.. adorable! And everytime he talked I became speechless. Just thinking of him made a smile appear upon my lips. Now I all I could think of is seeing him again.

__________________________________________________

Okay so pleaseee tell me what you think I would really appreciate it for your feed back! :) And again I'm really new at this so this may seem not as good as others. °°°