chapter 9

A/n hey everyone(: there is a fight scene somewhere in this chapter, so you will need to know this info:

Element=Kaufman, which will be Victoria-Lynn (the one in the blue)

Tapout=Marquez, which is someone she fights

Thank you Victoria!! (: you helped me out a lot with writing the fight scene for me(: love ya sis:D

Everyone should seriously go and read her stories! They are ah-maze-inggg(:

Please vote comment, and fan:D

<3 danica

Recap

Jason went back to talking to D.C still rubbing my inner thigh but not going high enough to touch my core. I just ate in silence and thought about how im going to explain to the cops that I was cheating on my boyfriend, and I got a stalker because of it… yay me. Note the sarcasm.

With me eating in silence I finished right before everyone else.

“Hey mom, if you don’t mind could I go up and lay down? I have a head ache and I think I just didn’t get enough sleep last night.” I said

“Yes darling you can, if you want, will come and talk to you after I’ve finished.”

“No thank you, im just going to lie down.”

“Okay.”

“Sorry everyone for leaving early, I just don’t feel good.” I said

I got up from the table with choruses of that’s okay, hope you feel better.

I walked up to my room and laid down, and fell asleep.

End of Recap

Chapter 9

I woke up to a knock on my door.

“Victoria is you up?” Jason’s godly-like voice said.

“Yea, come in.”

“Okay.”

Jason walked into my room, and sat on the end of my bed.

“Whats up?” I asked as I stretched.

“Just wanted to see if you were okay”

“Oh okay, yea im good, I just had a slight headache from everything that has happened today.”

“Oh okay, well I have something for you.” Jason said as he took something out of his pocket.

“You do?” I asked

“Yea, that’s why I was acting so weird today at the mall.” He said as he handed me a square little box that had a small little pink bow on it.

“Oh okay, what is it?” I asked while shaking the box

“How about you not break it and you open it up and see”

“Okay fine.”

I opened up the box to see a pink heart-shaped charm on a gold chain; on the heart it had little gold sparkles on it. I flipped it over and the heart had “VLAG & JDS = Love Always”

(Picture of Necklace is on the side of last chapter sorry I forgot about the necklace part so I decided to put it up this chapter)

“Aww it’s adorable! I love it thank you Jay.”

“Your welcome I saw it and thought of you”