chapter 4

Chapter 4

recap

i grabbed one of haydens pillows and covered my face with it. i screamed out all of my frustrations.

i uncovered my face and laid down on his bed waiting for him.

i heard his bathroom door open so i looked up to see hayden in just a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his twelve pack. my jaw dropped. i have never actually paid attention to him when he was in my pool or we were at the beach together.

"hey, you okay?" hayden smirked as he realized i was checking him out shamelessly. hey what can i say he is hotttt......

"oh, yea, other then the fact that i have just been arranged to marry Jason, which i might want to mention the fact that he is the first son?!"

Hayden's expression would of made me laugh if it wasnt me who had to get married.

Victoria's p.o.v

"well umm, you umm have had and umm crazy morning havent you??" Hayden says

"You think?!?!"

"yupp." he said popping the 'p'

i dont know what came over me but i got up and walked over to Hayden and kissed him, it took him a while to respond but soon enough he did.

he licked my bottom lips asking for entrance which i gave him, he pulled me by my waist to pull our bodies even closer then what they were, i tangled my hands in his hair.

he massaged my tongue with his, damn did that feel good, he brought us over to his bed and laid me down while he stradeled me, i could feel how excited he was, i took off his towel, he took my shirt off, and he starred at my exposed chest.

we were both breathing heavily when we stopped but he continued to kiss from my collar bone to the hot spot between my breast, making a moan escape my mouth.

i slipped my hand down to his very excited "friend" and started to gently rub it, hayden moaned.

he then started to unbutton my jeans and i just couldnt wait any longer i had let him have me, i quickly took my pants off and undid my bra, and took off my thong then i threw hayden down on his bed and straddled him.

i kissed and nibbled from his mouth all the way to his jaw line, then i started to kiss down his chest till i got to his "friend" and put his friend in my mouth and started sucking. he started to moan, the next thing i knew Hayden had me underneath him and he kissed me with soo much force it almost stunned me when he entered me.

i started moaning louder and louder every time he would thrust into me, we had a steady rhythm going on until my phone started to ring, almost ruining it, i arched my back as i was close to my climax.

after i reached my climax Hayden kept thrusting into me until he reached his, after that he exited me and we laid together, and fell asleep in each other arms.

********************

when i woke up, i felt two strong arms holding me around my waist i turned my head to look up at who it was. it was hayden and he was still sleeping, he is soo cute when he is asleep, i couldnt help myself from leaning up and kissing him, he smiled and opened up his eyes

"morning sleepy head" he said

"morning towel boy." i laughed as i remeber him coming out of his bathroom in just his towel just before we had sex.

"towel boy??" he asked

"my new nickname for you."

"ahhh okay, well im sorry bout what you are going to be forced to do, but damn that was like the best sex i have ever had."