Chapter 15

this is dedicated to my bestest friend EVERRR! :D i hope that who ever did whatever that you cant trust anymore will go to the DEVIL'S HOME!!!!

A/N: chapter fifteen! I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far in a story!!! :D it’s awesome! :D im #780 in the other category you should make sure you vote so that we can get closer to the 100’s or maybe even possibly get number one:D that sounds awesome to me:D

RECAP:

I erased what was on the board and I wrote ‘ okay, yes that’d be amazing, but the guy that came out and got you; Jason, he doesn’t know that im pregnant so I was wondering could you keep him out of here when you do it?’ I showed him the board.

“Yes I can, I’ll go get the equipment and have him go home and rest or something like that.”

I nodded my head yes.

He  left the room. About ten minutes later Dr. Sumter walked back in, with the sonogram machine. He set it all up and then told me to just sit up some.

I sat up and after he had the machine set up he turned it on and put the gel stuff on the stick thingy he then put it on my lower stomach. It was freezing! I shivered some.

“Im sorry its always cold, but look you can see the head of the baby.”

I looked omg is this amazing to be looking at. He kept moving the stick around my stomach when he gasped.

I looked at him with alarm clearly written on my face, he must have noticed because the next thing he said was….

“You’re having --- the hospital room door opened to reveal……

Chapter  15

My parents, Jason, Hayden, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and D.C walked through the door.

“What the hell?!” I shouted… well I guess I got my voice back

“Hey you can talk now.” Jason said smiling

“Yes I can, now anyone wanna tell me why you all are here? I was told most of ya’ll were somewhere else.”

“I finally got a hold of them and told them you were here.” Jason said

“Oh okay, well can I speak to Hayden by myself before all of ya’ll go crazy on me?” I asked. They must be distracted to not notice that im in the middle of an ultra sound to find out how many babies are in me…

“Yea, but only for a minute.” My parents said

“Yes mom, yes daddy.” I said as everyone walked out aside from Hayden and Dr. Sumter

“What is it that you have to speak to me about? Do I get to learn what the hangman game was suppose to say?”

“Yes you do, but please don’t faint or yell or anything..”

“I won’t.”

“Well im pregnant and you’re the father… oh and umm Dr. Sumter is doing an ultrasound right now to tell us how many.. And if he/she’s healthy.”

“Oh my god!!!” Hayden shouted out.

“Shush be quiet, and look at the screen.” I told him

“Hey Dr. Sumter do you mind finishing what you were saying before they busted in?” I asked

“Now I don’t mind, and as I was saying you are carrying triplets, it’s kind of weird for you to still be so small and have three babies inside of you.”