Chapter 10!! (:

Chapter 10

It was Jason! Oh my fucking god! Why the hell is he here?

“What the hell? What are you doing here?” Jason said

“I should be asking you the same damn thing”

“Jay, you know her?” the brunette with violet eyes.

“Shut the hell up Ashton.” Jason said

“Why didn’t you tell me you knew the hottest street fighting chick know to man?”Ashton said

“Well, I didn’t know she was the same Victoria-Lynn, I’m living with!” Jason said

“Damn, this is who you live with now?” the Brunette with green eyes said.

“Yea and I hate it.”

“Why do you hate living with her, it’d seem like you’d have some fun.” The brunette with green eyes said.

“Austin shut the hell up, and no, do you not remember that im arranged to marry this bitch?”

“What the fuck? How the hell am I a bitch? I haven’t done a damn thing to you that would make me seem like a bitch, maybe a tease but most definitely not a bitch.” I said and winked when I said a tease.

“Yea, let’s see, have you already forgotten that you called me a Fucking Bastard?!” Jason shouted

“Yea I remember, but I also know I apologized and you accepted it.”

“Okay. Well I don’t remember accepting your apology.”

“Oh really, need I remind you of what we did in my bedroom?”

“What did you two do in your bedroom?” Ashton said

“I could show you better than I could tell you.” I winked at Ashton

“Oh yes, you could show me.”

“The hell she will.” Jason said with a weird expression on his face.

“Umm excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are, telling me what I can and cannot do.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“I’m Jason, and last I checked you were to be married to me, therefore, you won’t be showing Ashton what you did to me in your bedroom.”

“Umm, let’s see, you were very eager before we were interrupted, I felt a little bump hitting my thigh.” I smirked I so just laid, he is def. not small in that department.

It went silent between us. Jason just glared at me.

“This is awkward; can we just take the picture now?” Austin said breaking the silence.

“Yea, Jason give the camera to Noah, my manager, and then we can get this over with.”

“Okay, and if I were you I’d come home, because I don’t think I’ll keep my mouth shut….” Jason trailed off, while walking over to Noah to give him the camera.

“You wouldn’t dare!” I shouted

“You must really not know Jason that well” Ashton said

“What do you mean by that? I supposedly knew him all my life, I just don’t remember him.”

“Oh, well I’d do whatever it was that you did to him in your room, to keep him from telling on you.”

“Ugh, that’s a lot! And besides, I don’t really think he wants me to do that considering I just called him small.”

“That was funny; I just couldn’t laugh because he’s been my best friend since we were like five, that wouldn’t be right to laugh about that.” Ashton laughed

“Yea, now what am I going to do? My parents don’t know that I’m a fighter, they just think I go to the gym to keep in shape not to train to fight people.”

“Well damn you got to do something to keep his mouth shut.”

“You think?!” I asked

“Bro, why you being so quiet?” Ashton asked Austin

“Huh, oh nothing just thinking of something that happen a long time ago.” Austin said

“Oh well, why? You are standing in front of like the hottest girl ever, and you’re just off to Austin land?”

“It’s okay, he could be thinking of something important, I don’t mind, anyways I really need to go take a shower, Noah and Jason better hurry up so I can take this pic. Then go and take one.”

“Could I join?” Ashton said with a puppy dog face.

“Whats with guys asking me that lately?”

“Woah, im not the first one to ask you that?”

“Yea you’re not, I was at my best guy friend’s house when I had found out about the arranged marriage thingy this morning.”

“Oh, well why were you taking a shower at his house?”

“We were uhh wrestling over the remote?” I said but it came out as a question instead

“I don’t know I wasn’t there, why are you asking me?” Ashton smirked

Shit he must have realized what type of wrestling I was talking about...

“I don’t know, but yea we were wrestling over the remote, got a problem with that?”

“Nope, no problem, other than the fact of me wishing I was the one you were wrestling with.” He winked

“Oh really, well give me your number and you just might be able to wrestle with me.” I winked

“Give me your phone.”

“I would but it’s in my locker room, so just give me your phone, and I’ll add my number for you sound okay?”

“Yea, here.” Ashton pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I put my number in it, under the name “Victoria-Lynn sexiest person I would ever meet(;” it’s true don’t you think? Wow im starting to get a bit arrogant… oh well I deserve to be I am the phantom weight female champion.

“Ready Victoria-Lynn?” Noah said as he came up to me.

“Hold on, guys how do you want the pic? Individuals or group? Or two people with me then one person gets the individual?”

“Umm how about individuals?” Ashton suggested

“Im fine with that, Jason, Austin do you mind if we do individuals?” I asked

“Sure.” Austin said

“Whatever, let’s just get this done so I can go home.” Jason said

“Okay then who wants to go first?”

“Me!” Ashton said

I laughed.

“Come here then.”

Ashton stood next to me with his arm around my shoulder. We both smiled and Noah took the picture. Once he stepped away from me, Jason came up and stood behind me with his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder, I glanced at him to wonder what he was doing and he just looked down at me and smiled. Weird right? But his hands felt natural around my waist, just like Hayden’s did this morning, Noah took the picture.

Last but not least, Austin came to stand next to me when Jason walked away texting on his phone. Austin put his arm around my shoulder like Ashton did, and we both smiled, Noah took the last picture, before Austin, walked away he whispered in my ear

“I’m sorry about what I did….” He just walked off after that.

Wtf? Does he mean by that? Omg! I have to find some answers!! I just don’t think I’ll be able to get it out of anyone. I walked away from the crowed that was still there to my locker room, where I sat in there trying to figure out what Austin meant by that.