chapter 8

Recap:

I popped the trunk to my challenger.

“Here you can put my bags in the back.” I said as I walked to the trunk to put the only bag I had to carry in there.

“Oh and here you can drive.” I said tossing him the key

“Are you for real? I thought you said no one can drive your cars?”

“Well considering we are kind of sort of engaged I think my cars are yours to? Or am I wrong, you know I could drive it.”

“No its okay I can but woah yo-you… nevermind.” He said

“Okay.” I said getting into the passenger side, what is up with him, at least im not being a complete bitch to him like I was this morning. Weird I know but oh well.

He finally got in the car and started it then we were on our way home before you knew it.

End of Recap

When we got home Jason had parked my challenger on the front driveway, we went to the trunk to get out my three shopping bags and walked inside. I took my bags from him and walked upstairs to my room and set the bags on my bed, and I went back downstairs to talk to my mom about possibly firing Annabella because she was having an affair with my boyfriend. I know hyprocritcal of me right? Well I don’t really care, she deserves it, and honestly I don’t think I was in my right mind this morning.

I walked into the living room expecting my mom to be there but my mom isn’t, but Jason is, whats with me always going to the room he's in first?

"Hey have you seen my mom." I asked

"Hey, and I think she and my parents went outside to the porch I guess I don’t really know"

"Oh okay, I’ll go see thanks."

"Mhmm your welcome."

I walked out to the porch to see if my mom was out there, she was but she was in the middle of talking to Mr. Smith a.k.a the president of the United States of America, great now I can’t interrupt! I really want her fired though! Grr I guess it’s going to have to wait.

I was turning around to go back inside when my mom’s voice stopped me.

“Victoria-Lynn is something wrong?” my mother asked

“Umm no mom, nothing is wrong I just wanted to talk to you but you were talking to Mr. Smith, so I’ll just go back inside.”

“Its no worry, if you need to talk to your mom you can, and please call me Michael, I’ll just go inside, is Jason home?” Mr.Sm- Michael said

“Oh okay thank you Michael, and yea he is I saw him in the living room.”

“Thank you, I have to ask if he got what his mother told him to get while you two were at the mall.” Michael said

“Yea, okay.”

Michael went inside and that just left me with my mom.

“You might get mad for me to interrupt your conversation with Mr. Smith, to ask you if you could fire Annabella, one of the maids, but while Jason and I were at the mall today we saw her and my now ex-boyfriend Clay making out in the middle of Belks.”

“Umm you didn’t hear what happen?” my mother asked

“Umm no what do you mean by that, what happened?”

“Umm I think Hayden might want to tell you?” my mother asked

“Why Hayden why can’t you tell me now?” I asked