Chapter 18

A/N: this is dedicated to angelwings001 because she wanted more drama! So here it is… I hope you like it…. Oh and im sorry that its late, I was going to do it the weekend before the 19th, but I ended up in Atlanta all weekend with my sister at the hospital till like Thursday, and so I wasn’t able to write any but I was able to watch my Niece Clarabeth Jamie be born into this world(: she’s a verryy beautiful baby girl and I’m glad to call her my niece(:

Don’t forget to VOTE!!! (:

<3 Danica

Recap:

Grr this is very irritating, I just Gahh I don’t even know how to explain my feelings to even myself.

This is why I want to speak with D.C and see what he thinks about this, and who he thinks I should be with. If I should do what my parents and what my heart is telling me or protect my heart and go with the father of my babies, I just don’t want to completely give my heart and self to Jason and him end up cheating on me or something.

I think that could possibly kill me. But then again I haven’t really known him that long. Well I guess I have I just don’t remember it because of the accident when I was younger. I guess my brain blocked it out, so that I wouldn’t have to think of the plan.

I’m happy that I know what Austin meant that night at the Arena. My hands wrapped around my stomach where I thought my babies would be.

Shit. Im six weeks pregnant, that would mean that I was pregnant the night of the fight. Which could possibly mean something happened to my babies? Shit fuck how they hell am I going to get this problem sorted out without letting anyone know that I street fight. Grr I’m soo gonna be busted if Jason told anyone.

I hope he didn’t but then again you never know. I just hope my babies are okay. My hand tightened around my stomach, like im trying to protect my babies from any more possible harm…..

End of recap!

Chapter 18! (:

I was still holding on to my stomach when Dr. Sumter walked in with a girl in scrubs behind him, Im just going to assume that this is the ultrasound technician.

“Hey Victoria-Lynn, are you feeling okay? And why are you holding your Stomach like that?” Dr. Sumter asked.

“Umm, yea im feeling okay, I guess I’ll feel a lot better if we could go ahead and get the sonogram done?”

“Ah yes, let me introduce you to the technician that will be doing the sonogram, this is Jaclyn.”

“Hey Jaclyn, this may seem rude, but could you go ahead and start the sonogram?” I asked

“Yes I can, I just have to bring the machine back in here, and it shouldn’t take that long.”

“Okay.” I just want to see if she could see in damage, but I don’t think there is any damage, and I can’t exactly tell her that im a street fighter, well not just any street fighter im the phantom weight female champion of 2011!

That’s something I’m proud about, but I just hope my babies are okay. I was lost in my own world, and didn’t notice that Dr. Sumter and Jaclyn walked out of the room. I shook my head; shaking myself awake from my little daydream.

Jaclyn walked back in with the sonogram machine in tow. She set it up, and told me to lie down, and she’ll get started with the ultrasound.

“Okay.” I said as I shifted a little in the bed, so that I was lying down.

She put the gel on the stick; she then lifted my gown up some so that she could place it on my stomach.

“Umm Jaclyn, can you tell me if there is any damage done to my babies? I was kind of in a fight a little while ago, and I didn’t know that I was pregnant at the time, so is there any possible way of finding out?”

“the most that can happen right now since your only 6 weeks, you could have a miscarriage, but obviously that didn’t happen, but If I were you I’d try to stop getting into fights, because it can cause stress on the babies, and it can actually tear the placenta, and you will be automatically induced.”

“oh okay, well I guess that’s good to know that, and I won’t be getting into any fights, and could you check the placenta while you’re doing your ultrasound, to see if there is any tear in it?”

“Yes I can check I’ll do that before I check the sex of the babies, okay?”

“Yea, that’ll be fine.”

She then started to move the stick around my stomach, trying to see if she could see any tears in my placenta. She moved the stick more too where the babies were, I guess, because I was looking at the screen, and all I see were my three babies.

“Do you want to know the sex of the babies right now?”

“Yes!” I shouted getting all giddily. I wonder what Hayden’s doing right now; I’ll text him after she leaves to tell him the good news.

“Okay, well you are having two boys and a girl, and your placenta is not torn, so you won’t have to worry about getting induced, but absolutely no more fighting, do you understand me Victoria-Lynn?

“Yes ma’am I understand, but im so happy that it the genders I wanted.”

“I can tell do you have the names?”

“I have two of the names, but I haven’t thought of another boy one.”

“Well what are the names?”

“Vanessa-Anne, and Chase Michael, I can’t seem to think of another boy name.”

“Well those two are wonderful names, im pretty sure you can come up with another name.”

“Yea I know, it just I’ve always wanted my mom and dad to pick a name, but I don’t ever remember what the names it were that they wanted their grandchildren to be named.”

“Oh, well why don’t I go and get them and you can ask them.”

“Okay sounds good to me.”

Jaclyn walked out of my room, to gather everyone back in here. I grabbed my phone so that I could call Hayden. I dialed his number.

“Hey it’s me Hayden, I just want everyone to know I love you all, but im sorry I had to do this, because the girl I love is in love with someone else….” There is then a bang like a gunshot, and the computer does the beep.

I drop my phone and scream my lungs out. Everyone came running in to see me in tears.

My room turns into complete chaos.

“Victoria-Lynn, whats wrong?” D.C asks me as he hugs me.

“He’s dead; he shot himself he’s dead.” I said as I started baling harder.

“Who’s dead? Who shot himself?” D.C asked

“He’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead.”

“Does anyone know who is dead?” D.C asked my family.

“I don’t know anyone that I know of.” Jason said.

“Check her phone?” my mom said.

“Jason gets her phone? Tell me who is the last person she called, or she received a message from.” D.C instructed.

Jason grabbed my phone from where I had dropped it. He flipped it over so that he could see the screen. The phone said battery Low Phone powering off….

“Dammit, who the hell died?” D.C asked as he was still holding me and allowing me to cry on his shoulders.

“Her phone shut off, I have no clue who in the hell died.”

“Find out, charge the damn thing.” Mr. Smith said.

“Yes sir.” Jason said

Jason tried to find the charger for my phone. As I was still crying my eyes out on D.C shoulders, until I fell asleep on him.