Chapter 05

You...

After Ray and I were finish laughing and talking he told me to get dressed. "My clothes is all bloody and ripped up." I said making a sad face. "Don't worry babe cause I brought extra clothes." "Oh so I'm your babe now?" I said smirking. "Well, I never got the chance to ask you but..." "But what?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" When Ray said that I was kinda surprised I mean, everything is going on so fast. Like, I just met Ray but it feels like forever. Should I say yes or should I say no? I mean I am still with Roc. But, we're killing him so it doesn't really matter. I think Im gonna say yes, I have a major crush on Ray so why not? "Yes Ray, I will be your girlfriend." When Ray heard those words come out of my mouth he was so excited and did his so called "happy dance". Ray handed me some sweats and a sweatshirt. Ray told the doctor that we were leaving and if Roc comes tomorrow to tell him that I went to a hotel to spend time by myself. The whole car ride was silent until we got to his house. Or should I say our.

Ray...

I'm so happy that Yn said yes. She's staying with me and all that shit."Babe, am I gonna sleep with you or in the guest room?"Yn yelled from the kitchen while eating a sandwich. "Damn girl, you eating already? And this is OUR house now and we're a couple so you sleep with me in OUR room." Yn laughed and came and sat down next to me on the couch. "My stomach hurts." "Awwwww, do you have to take a shit?" Yn laughed and said "No, my stomach hurts from when he was punching me in the stomach and when he kicked me yesterday." By me just getting reminded by her getting abused by him got me angry. But, I managed to stay calm. "Do you want me to carry you upstairs and then we can just cuddle and watch movies?" "Yeshhhhhh baby, I would so love that." I picked her up bridal style and laid her gently down on the bed. I laid next to her and asked her what movie she wanted to watch. "How about........ Paranormal Activity 4. I never got to watch that yet." "Okay, do you want anything to eat while we watching the movie?" "What type of question was that?! Popcorn." When I made my way downstairs I just thought about the idea of killing Roc.

I mean like how are we gonna do it? What are we gonna wear? I mean of course all black. But, when are we gonna kill him? I don't wanna stress her out with all these questions. After I finished popping the popcorn I came in the room to see Yn sleep. She looks way more beautiful when she's sleeping. I wasn't waisting no got damn food so I ate the popcorn. After that I laid down next to Yn wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. I kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you Yn."

Monday Morning 9:00...

I surprisingly woke up before Yn. I did my hygiene routine and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was in the mood to make breakfast so I made bacon, pancakes, eggs, sausage, and some grits with orange juice on the side. I decided to make Yn comfortable so I put her food on a tray and brought it upstairs. When I came in the room she wasn't there. I guessed she was in the bathroom so I walked back in the hallway and waited for the bathroom door to open because I wanted to surprise her. As soon as I heard the door open I walked back in the room and said "Good morning baby." A smile crept upon her face. "Thank you babe." She sat down on the bed as I walked over to her to give her the tray. After we both finished eating she suggested that we should go out to the movies to watch Fast Furious 6.

Roc...

When I went to the hospital to go pick up Yn the doctor said she left yesterday to go to a hotel. What the hell! She must want to get hit again. I knew that she would go to one of those local hotels nearby so I checked the nearest one. I came up to the desk and said "Excuse me umm..." "My name is Jacob." "Well, excuse me Jacob. Did Yn Ln check in anytime yesterday or checked out today?" "Sir, no one named Yn Ln came in at all yesterday." The fuck?! Where is she then? "Oh, okay. Well, have a nice day." "You too sir." After I left the hotel I went home. You know what fuck it and fuck her. She's a fucking hoe anyways. Going around fucking niggas and shit. When I got home I called up my cousin Day Day to see if he was fit to go to the movies to see Fast Furious 6. We planned to go to see the one in the afternoon. On the mean time, I had to do some business if you know what I mean.