Too many people added at once......

~ Zero's point of view

I walked towards the vampire gates. They would soon open and reveal the enemy within.

As I walked up the breeze caught my hair. I wavered around my eyes.

" Hello! Zero!" yelled Yuki clearly happy to see me. She waved manically. It was safe to say she was in a good mood today.

I looked around as the day class gathered to see the vampires.

I couldn't see Edward anywhere.

I walked up next to Yuki. She smiled at me.

" Where's Edward?" I asked her.

~Edward's point of view

As I came too I knew that I was in a different place. The hard ground felt cold but smooth. My head hurt like I had been hit by a train. I wouldn't be surprised If I had.

My eyes felt warm. Before I opened them I knew that they were blood red.

I was only just holding onto my sanity. I knew I was falling to a level E and fast.

I felt something cold around my wrist and I began to stir. I opened my eyes to see black and white. While my eyes are red all could see was the color of blood.

I sat up and rubbed my head. It was cold and dark here. I was scary how comfortable I felt here. As I moved my hand I herd a chain rustling against the floor.

I looked down to see a grey chain next to me. I followed it to the wall where it was securely bolted in. In the other direction I saw it was... Chain to my wrist with a shackle.
" Well, it's not the first time" I said to myself.

I had felt numb just like everything else.

" He's awake" I herd a deep voice next to me say.

I jumped a little and I saw Al sitting there leaning on the wall. He also had a restraint on.

I instantly swallowed. I could see the veins in his neck pumping through. Rich with blood.

I jumped at him. But I stopped centimeters from his neck. He didn't even flinch at my actions.

" Do you really think they would have made us close enough for you to do that?" he asked while he cracked his neck.

I looked at him. He had fully healed.

" Looks like he is confused" said a rough voice from across the room.

I looked directly in front of me. But I saw nothing. Then a pale figure stepped out from the shadows. Envy stood strong. There where no signs of his neck wounds present. But his shirt was ripped.

He must have seen that I noticed the tears in his shirt.
" Al got upset when he found out that I protected humans" he said eyeing my brother.

I herd a deep low growl escape from this throat.

" Where are we?" I asked.

Al glanced at me.
" I don't know how you can be so calm when you have red eyes and are falling. Most vampires go crazy" he said resting his head on the wall.

"I have good self control" I told him.

He chuckled a little.
" That's not the Edward I know. You go off at every little thing" he mumbled.

" I don't even know the Edward that you know" I told him.
" Now where are we?" I asked again hoping to get an answer.

Envy sighed from across the room. His rested his chained wrist on his chin.
" On the dungeon levels of the hunter people place" he told me.