Blood

~Alphonse's point of view

" Looks like your alive Alohonse Elric" Mustang said to me as he stepped out of the bushes. He pointed his ignition glove at me.

Next to him stood Hawkeye. His subordinate.

" Wrong" I said standing my hands by my sides.

" Wrong?" asked Mustang.

I looked around. We were too exposed. A vampire or a human could see us. I needed to find a somewhat private place. I looked around.

Some trees that led to the forest where behind me. The best thing about being a powerful humonculus was I had all the power of the seven sins. So I had sloths speed and strength.

As fast as lightening I grabbed Edwards and Envy's arms.

They seemed shocked.

I smiled at Mustang and Hawkeye.
" It's Alphonse Hoenhime" I said. Then dashed towards the trees. When I was out of sight of anyone else. I stopped and dropped the two.

" What the hell Al?" asked Ed.

I glared down at him. I had dropped him on his but. Envy got up.
" You could at least warn me next time" he muttered as he brushed himself off.

I herd the rustling of bushes. They where coming.

The first to get to was Hawkeye. There was something about that women. My eyes widened as I realized something. She was a vampire.

She pointed a sliver shit gun at me.
" Don't you dare move" she warned.

I smiled at her.
" It's sort of ironic that a vampire is welding a vampires weapon" I said.

She opened her mouth slightly resizing that I knew what she truly was.

She shook it off.
" What are you talking about? A vampire can't weld a Vmapires weapon. It will react with there skin. It's not sparking" she said.

I smiled at her.
" Nice try. But I can clearly see that you are wearing gloves" I told her.

She clenched her jaw.

Mustang emerged from the bushes. His hand still in clicking position.

Behind me Edward tried to run towards The two that where standing in front of me.

But luckily Envy caught him by the arm.

" Hey! Let me go!" he yelled.

I glanced back at Envy and nodded slightly. He got my message and turned his hand into a long blade. He then held it up against Ed's neck.

" I would not suggest struggling. If he takes your head of then you will die" I said.

Immediately he froze.
I smiled. " That's better".

" Alphonse!" said Mustang.

I snapped my head over to him.

His black coat moved in the wind.
" I don't suppose that you are human" he said. " Especially because you are with that" he said looked at Envy.

Envy growled deep in his throat.

" Don't be a fool" I said.

Mustang was surprised by this.

I closed my eyes I was not afraid of them.
" I'm not here because of Envy. Envy is here because of me" I said.

" So you're the boss?" he asked.

I nodded.

" Why are you here hunter?" I asked.

" We have been given a assignment" he said.
" To kill both of you" he said.