Lovers? Or Enemies?

~Winry's point of view

I was about to leave. I was going to see Edward that night. The message had been passed on that I had to meet him at night. Because " He says sorry but he has to see you at night. He told me to tell you that ' he is not on heavy duty at night' ".

I didn't really know what that meant but I trusted Ed. So I was going at night. I took off my head band. It was nice to have my hair down to a change. I nearly never had it down. But Ed always liked it down. I saw my blonde hair fall down my shoulders.

I looked down at my clothes. Since I had come here. I had learned of vampires. I was even a back-up hunter. So when some one needed a hand for a job. I was the one to call. So in a result of that I had started to like black.

I wore a black short leather jacket that barely hit my hips. With that was a black tank top. A sliver chain hung from my upper arm to the bottom of my jacket pocket. iWork black skinny jeans. With my lack leather boots. Even my multiple earrings were black. I panted the sliver metal.

I was still a happy cheery person thought. I was known as the smile to the building.

I happily bounced over to the grey metal doors. I was about to open it when I saw a bow and a packet of arrows leaning against it. A note was taped to it. Before I picked up the note I realized that I handmade this bow and arrows a few weeks ago. It was a hunters weapon.

I bent down and picked the note up it said.

'Greeting Winry,
I was wondering if you could deliver this weapon to a person who ordered it at Cross Academy. I herd you were going there.
Thanks!
- Keith'

I rolled my eyes. Keith was the weapons distributor. He was in charge of giving weapons that I make to the people who wanted them. And obviously he was to lazy to get up and give this to them.

I sighed and picked up the bow and arrows. I took off my jacket and strung them over my back. Then I put my jacket on.

The wire that would have been visible on my tank top was as thin as fish wire. It was also black. As was the arrow holder strap. So you couldnt see them. The arrows holder was very flat. I had made it that way so it could be used for stealth. It was no visible what do ever on me.

I herd some one coming. So I slipped out of the door and closed it.

I saw Roy coming down the stone path. Beside him was Riza.

" Hello Winry. Come on" he said as he pasted. I walked behind the two.

I was a weapons expert. So I could tell that Roy had multiple guns on him. As well as a sword and some knifes. Riza had similar weapons. But she didn't have a sword. Instead she had a very big gun strapped to her back. I frowned. Why would they need to be heavily armed?

I shook it off.
Maybe it was because we were going to a vampire academy. Or maybe it was simply because they were professional hunters.

We walked out the exit and all piled into a car. Roy drove while me and Riza sat in the back.

We didn't say anything. But inside I was bursting with joy. I was going to see Edward again!

~Time skip
Winry's point of view

We pulled up at the school. A huge line of steps stood in front of us.

We began to climb them. A cricket chirped in the distance. The moonlight shone on everything giving the walls and forest a glowing metallic color. My shadow followed me.

Mustang and Riza stopped.

I stopped behind them.
" What?" I asked.

" We sense vampires" said Mustang in his low gruff voice. The wind blew and it shifted his longer than normal black hair. It reached his shoulders in a not matching length mop.