Vampire Knight

~Edward's pov

" Untie me" I told Winry.

" Okay" she whispered and went behind me.

I felt my circulation return when she loses and cut lose the ropes that held me.

I rubbed my wrists as I tried to get up. But I quickly fell back down when I remembers that I was out of energy. Alphonse had done a transmutation. To take away my energy.

" Alphonse took away my energy. I doubt I have enough strength to move" I said crossing my legs.

Winry looked into my eyes.
" What can I do?" she asked me.

" There is one thing that you can do" i paused. There was something she could do." well there is something.But you are not going to like it" I told her.

" What?" she asked.

At the thought of it I felt my eyes turn red.

She saw this and understood.
" Oh".

~Zero's pov

I stood outside the door guarding it. I had been told no one gets out no one goes in. Everyone but Alphonse.

But when I smelt a sweet scent of blood coming from the room. I grew curious. I turned to grab the handle. But I didn't turn it. I had been told not to enter.
So I let it go and resumed my position.

The blood that ran through my veins, the effect of making me obey was wearing off. This was good because then I had free will. But that's also meant that I was getting hungry. And the welcoming scent of blood in the air was not helping.

I held my breath. Hoping to block out the taste in the air. But my red eyes did not come. I had learnt to control it. But that meant I was still under Alphonse's control. I was still to obey him.

~Edward's pov

"Oh" Winry said understanding. She looked to the floor. Her blonde fringe covering her eyes from my vision.
" Because that would make you stronger" she said.

I looked to the floor with her. I didn't-I wouldn't do it if she didn't want me to.

" You can" she whispered.

I snapped my head up at her soft words.
" What?" I asked. Why would she say yes?

" You need to stop Alphonse" she said tears in her eyes. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes.
" I was once close with him. But he has....become....evil" she stammered a single tear running down her face.
" You can drink my blood. If it will help" she said.

I clenched my jaw.

I herd Alphonse's footsteps coming down the hallway. I could tell because I herd the sound of bare feet slapping against the hard floor. that was Envy. And Alphonse nearly didn't really go anywhere without Envy these days.

I looked over towards the door.

" What is it?" asked Winry.

" Alphonse is coming" I said to her as I turned to her.

She looked me in the eyes.
" Hurry" she whispered.
" You have to stop him......but don't kill him" she told me.

I could see the determination in her eyes she wanted me to do this. If it was going to help...

" Okay" I said.
I hugged Winry. She tightly hugged me back.
"I'm sorry" I whispered into her ear as I opened my mouth.

~Zero's pov

From my left I saw Alphonse and Envy walking down the hallway. The scent of blood was getting stronger. Any minute now and they would smell it.

Alphonse stopped about five meters to the left of me I didn't dare look at him. Because no doubt he would have a look of anger on his face.