Untouchable

~Edward's point of view

" Fullmetal....Alphonse went missing shortly after you did" Mustang told me.

" Missing how?" I asked.

" The same way you went missing. One day you were their the next you were gone" he told me.

I felt like I had to be crushed but I wasn't. I mean I know he is my brother. But I have to remember some one to miss them.

" What about Winry? Is she okay?" I asked the millionth question of the day.

" She okay, but she has been obsessed with finding you and Al since you both went missing" he told me.

" What about my mother?" I asked.

He was about to say something then stopped.

" Edward you don't know do you?" asked Riza.

I looked up at her.
" Know what?" I asked.

" Your mother has been dead ever since you where little" she said.

I looked down to the ground.
I didn't Remember her so I can't really miss her. But I was crushed that I didn't even remember that much.

I nodded.

I took a deep breath in then out.
I stopped half way through breathing out.

" Edward? What's wrong?" asked Riza.

I clenched my jaw. I felt my heart beat in my head.
"Flame...." I managed to get out.

He seemed weary of me.
" What?" he asked.

" Check your left hand" I said.

He brought his hand up so he could look at it. A deep gash cut through the back of his palm.
It was the same hand that I had twisted around his back.

" I got into a sword fight with a vampire. He ended up cutting my hand-" he looked up at me to see me struggling. " You opened the wound when you twisted my arm didn't you?".

I nodded. I didn't do it intentionally .

Riza held my shoulder do she could stop me from moving.

" Roy, he is-".

" He is thirsty" Roy finished.

I nodded.
" My thirst is more over whelming than most vampires. I don't know why. But I have a harder time controlling myself because of it" I explained.

I held my breath. I looked at Riza.
" How can you control it?" I asked.

" Years and years and years of practice" she told me.

I looked into her eyes. Her expression changed when I felt my eyes start to turn red.

" Edward listen to me. You have to control it....." she told me.

I was barely holding on. I swallowed. I knew what it meant when our eyes turned red. We were driven on pure instinct. That instinct was to drink.

Riza knew this.

" Roy maybe you should go-" Riza started to stay.

" No, he tries I have no problem hurting him" Roy said cold heartingly.

I was about to lose control.
I didn't want to hurt him. But-.

~Third person pov

Edward was about to lose control. He didn't want to hurt him but the smell of blood was intoxicating.

Edward licked his lips. Then as fast as lighting he threw Hawkeye over his shoulder by taking his hand and throwing her around.

He then charged at Mustang. Roy held out his gloves then clicked. But Edward dodged the Flames and ripped off his gloves.

Edwards eyes shone a devil red. Roy looked directly into them as Edward smashed him into a tree.

Roy bit back a whimper at the pain it had caused.

Ed still being driven by his instincts pinned him to the tree.

He licked his neck. He was about to drink. He opened his mouth and bared his fangs.

He was about to bite, then stopped. And opened his eyes. Then he closed his mouth and leant away from his meal.

He let go of Roy and stood opposite him.

Roy was sure he was going to be bitten.
" What the-?".

Edward still had red eyes and fangs visible. But he had no intention of drinking from this human.

Riza got up and was also puzzled as to why Ed was not drinking from him.

Edward still looked at Roy with his glowing eyes.
" I see.." he trailed off.

Roy leant away from the tree.
" Fullmetal?".

" You are not one I can touch..." Ed said. Then he ran off his eyes still red.