7. Blessed

(Okay so I hate author notes so I'm gonna make this quick. I'm sorry if you don't agree that Gaia should be good in this book but I do. I'm going to include other characters more and such. I'm open to suggestions and corrections since I know I have terrible grammar and punctuation. I want to get many reads and help me make this book better.
-audios)

Percy's Pov-

Standing In front of the most powerful beings in the universe is a little more scary. I mean I had to face two of the primordials before plus a few gods but still this is probably the most terrified I have ever been, even more then when I had to walk through the lands of Tartarus himself.

Lord chaos starts speaking bringing me out of my thoughts. "Now that that's sorted out I want you to swear on the river chaos that you will stall loyal to us and cause us no harm." Chaos says

"I swear on the River Chaos to stay loyal to the counsel of the primordials and to not cause any harm unless provoked or manipulated." I say trying to keep my voice steady.

Reyna and Leo repeat me, Leo still glaring at Gaia but I wouldn't blame him. She killed his mother and made him think it was his fault. That's pure evil.

Aether now speaks. " so are we done here cause I got to do a maintenance check and I'm already late..."
"Your dismissed." Chaos said apparently and all the primordials zapped away except Gaia.

"Grandchildren. I hope you can forgive me for the sorrow I have caused and I know our family is not the best but I would like to start over if we can look over the past?" She says hopefully.

"Oh course Gaia we can retry." I say with out a thought. Although my hearts telling me I did te right thing my brain is saying that I should be more cautious but she seemed sorry.Reyna and Leo agreed. Gaia smiled brightly and gave us a quick hug and zapped away as well leaving u all shocked.

I turn to see Lord Chaos standing there smiling.

"Since you three are the new commanders of the army I would like to bless you with the powers of an immortal or god." We all looked at him To see If he was joking.

He didn't even crack a smile.

"Leo kneel in front of me and clear everything form your brain except for what you care about most. It has to be real, dead or alive. Let it consume your brain." Chaos said.

Leo kneeled like he was told and closed his amber brown eyes and breathed out deeply, while lord chaos muttered something in the old tongue.

All of a sudden Leo started to glow a reddish or orange and a dark brown light flowed fastly out of his finger tips. He then opened his eyes and smiled. He looked different. Almost more mature. He still had the same childish look behind his eyes and mischievous smirk. He just changed.

"Reyna kneel before me. Clear your thoughts and focus in something you deeply care about just like Leo." He says as Leo stands up. He's now a little taller than me about 5'9.

She kneels before him and closes her eyes and slowly exhales clearing her mind when chaos mutters something once more.

Reyna also starts to glow but a dark purple comes off her. Blackness leaks out of her fingertips leaving a small smile on her face just as she begins to open her eyes. She seems more relaxed and more at peace she looks almost happy, but sadness still lurks behind her eyes.

"Percy." Chaos says and I kneel just like the others but chaos says so only I can hear. "Yours will be more painful than there's since you have suffered more pain and sorrow." I nod my head and start to close my eyes.

I think of the thing that I care about most. I see my mom and Paul at New York in the kitchen having a flour fight with me. I remember that day it was one of my best memories. I then start to feel like something was being sucked out of me when I see my worst fears and memories flash though my brain, blocking out the good one.

Kade and Annabeth kissing.

Grover and all my friends hating me.

Chiron not believing me.

Poseidon no longer caring about me.

My mother and Paul dying. And they just get worse.

My friends and trouble and me not able to save them.

Walking through Tartarus.

Saying goodbye to bob and Dameson who sacrificed themselves for me and Annabeth.

I want to cry a t the memories I want to year my heart out to stop the pain. How it washes over me. I feel like I'm drowning and that everyone is watching me die not caring no more. I feel myself suffocating. I feel myself die an I can't do anything I can't do anything.

Until I see a light.

It was dim and almost out. I tried to reach it and as I did I opened my eyes and found my self right where I was before.

My throat was dry and I felt weak. Reyna and Leo stared at me worried and frightened while chaos looked concerned. I tried to stand up and feeling odd.

My eyesight goes blurry and dark and all I remember is falling in darkness just as something catches me and I get pulled into a night of nightmares and terrors.