1. Hope to see you never.

I do not own any of the characters they all belong to the fantabulous author Rick Riordan although I wish I was that creative. I know there are many books out there like mine but I wanted to try one of my own and I'm going to make it as original as possible.
Percy Pov-
At camp it was like everyother day. Satyrs in the strawberry fields ,naiads swimming in the creek and streams. All was peaceful.

Until he stumbled across the borders. My half brother I later found out. His name was Kade and  looked nothing like me. He had blue eyes and dads tan skin and honey blonde hair. He looked like Jason, when he was sunburnt. if I were to guess his son he was I would say Zeus but unfortunately he was related to me.

When he first arrived I was excited. I had alway wanted a brother ad I know I have Tyson but I was selfish and wanted a human half brother. I Became quick friends with him then odd things happened.

All of my friends started to think I was stealing from them and that they couldn't trust me. I tried to find out who was doing this and framing me when i came back early once and see Kade taking all of the swords in the ares cabin. When I confronted him he laughed and told me to stop trying to cover my trails. That is when I stopped trusting him.

All my friends got distant with me and I couldn't change thee minds except Reyna but she only visit once a while, Leo and Annabeth who believed me since Leo saw Kade stealing his stuff and Reyna had known as soon as she met him tht he was setting up trouble.

Soon no on in the camp trusted me except those few. Even Chiron treated me like a bad disease. I prayed to my father but he never answered and if he did he always told me to stop bothering him. I felt upset and angry.

Today I was walking to the Athena cabin to get Annabeth when I heard giggling in the trees. I shrugged it off an was about to walk forward when I hear kade say something I never wanted to hear.

"So when are you going I break up with percy?"

Breakup? I think I'm only dating one person and it's.... No she wouldn't betray me like this... But to my disappointment I hear something that shattered my heart in two.

"Soon I never loved him." The voice belonged to my girlfriend Annabeth.

No longer being able to stay silent I say, "well since you have never loved me then I guess there's no need to explain to poor percy."

When she turns around she has her mouth gape and Kade smiles. She tries to speak by to cut her off.

"I don't want to hear your lame excuses, I heard what you said. I just can't believe you would put me through this. I trusted you with everything and all I do is get cheated on is by a stupid little Athena girl and I make it worse it's with my idiotic brother who's done nothing for you. I weeny through Tartarus for you!" I say spiting it out like poison.

"I hope your happy with your choice because we are so done." I then storm to my cabin trying not to let tears fall down my face, to not show weakness.

That night I didn't leave my cabin at all. Leo came and visited me but he didn't know how to comfort me so he left sooner rather than later.

That week I didn't talk to either  Annabeth or Kade. I saw them around camp mostly making out and holding hands. Every time I had to fight myself to not go over  there and give him the beating of his life. At the campfire I was surprised to see my dad sitting on one of the logs.

"Hey dad what are you doing here?" I ask trying to sound happier than I felt.

"Here to see my son." I feel a fluttering in my stomach happy that he still cared about me when Kade came over and ruined it as always and shouted, "dad what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see only my favourite son" he replied and gave him a warm smile and hug and asked how he was doing.

I felt like a kicked puppy. Here he is my father saying that my brother is his favourite son when he hasn't done anything to what I have done.

Who was the one to save Zeus master bolt?

Who sailed the sea of monsters and retrieved the Golden Fleece?

Who literally held up the sky?

Who traveled through the endless maze labyrinth?

Who battled titans and protected Manhattan with only 30 demigods?

Who defeated Gaia and the giants?

Who defeated thousands and thousands of monsters and saved the world from destruction and WW3 2 times?

I DID!!! Not Kade, but here I am being completely ignored by the one person I thought I could trust yet here I am let down again by my friends and family. I felt like my blood had turned to lead. I was so upset that I just left.

That night I grabbed a backpack and started throwing my stuff inside. My clothes went in first along with extra weapons like knifes an a few extra swords. I left my Minotaur horn in the bed and left riptide, not wanting any ties with my father.

I aggressively grabbed a pen and wrote in neat print.

Dear whoever found this and cares,

I'm leaving Camp half-blood and I will not be returning. Everything and everyone I have cared about has left me in different ways but still painfully. I leave Kade in charge. And father if you care I would like to say you are not my father no more.

I Perseus Orion Jackson disown lord poseidon, earthshaker , storm-bringer, father of horses, as my father.

Hope to see you never,
Percy Jackson

I briskly walk to the top of half blood hill surprised to see all the lights in the cabins out and everything quiet empty, when I hear some muttering and cursing.

"Dam!shit !owe god !dammit." I laugh under my breathe, even with ally he shittyness of today he still makes me laugh. Only one guy I know swears like that.

I turn to see at the edge of the woods a sleepy looking Leo Valdez with a backpack on like me.

"Percy what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same." I reply.

He says after, "I'm leaving I'm sick of being the seventh wheel and not being recognized." I nod understanding.

"What are you doing?"
"Same as you I'm leaving. For different reasons of course."  He nods and then I say, since were both leaving why don't  we leave together we will likely last longer together."

He smiles."sure." And we walk across the camp borders, taking one last look at my old home and smelling the last of I would I those strawberry fields preparing myself for a new life and world.