2. Where are you whts wrong what happened and are you okay?

I do not own any of the characters they all belong to the fantabulous author Rick Riordan although I wish I was that creative. I know there are many books out there like mine but I wanted to try one of my own and I'm going to make it as original as possible.

Percy Pov-

Leo and I have been on the run for weeks. We were now near San fransico in a deep forest covered in tall pine trees that reminded me of Thalia's pine tree and cold breezes and frost. We were Constantly getting attacked. Monster after monster after monster. We were both so tired, I felt like I could drop. We pushed through though even through neither of us had slept in days.

We were running through the forest from a horde of hellhounds when they attacked. It was hard to keep going defending each blow they tried.

"Percy." Leo says after we just defeated them.

I turn to him and see him with a hug claw mark running down his shoulder. It was deep and blood was streaming down it.

There was no way I could fix it. We had a small ration of supplies and first aid but we ran out of ambrosia and nectar days ago and our band-aid supply was dangerously low. We were going to need to stop somewhere soon.

They was no way I could get up to camp half-blood on our own plus Chiron likely kicked us out by no seeing as how we just disappeared and left notes in our places. That only left two other places and there was no way I was going to the first, so I started to search my pockets for a drachma.

"Percy." Leo tried agin."what are we going to do. I don't think I can walk any more."

He looked at me and I could see he was in pain he was wincing every time even a little breeze pushed through the tall pine branches that surrounded us.

I sighed and said, "I'm going to get help alright."

His eyes widened. "You are not calling camp ha-"

"not them!" I spit out, "I'm going to IM camp Jupiter. They're praetor owes me a favour anyway." I smirk. I haven't talked to her in a long time.

I walk to a patch I moonlight and summon a light water must to create a small rainbow and I flipped the coin in the air and speak quietly, "oh iris goddess of the rainbow except my offering. Reyna praetor of camp Jupiter" 

Soon I'm faced with a tan girl with dark brown eyes and dark hair in a messy braid. She liked tired like she hasn't been able to sleep. She was in the office with her prateor toga on, or bed sheets as I like to call them.

As soon as she sees me shock shows on her face and she yells.

"Percy where are you? What's wrong? What has happened? Are you okay? Gods! Where were you the last few weeks? Do you know where Leo is? Gods Is he okay?" I smile. It's good to see her agian I missed her.

"We're in a dark forest outside San Francisco somewhere. And we left camp. No we aren't okay. Leo is with me and is badly hurt and we need your help. "

She bites her lip and asks, "How bad is he?"

"He's got a large deep cut across his shoulder and he is going paler by the minute."

She nods and says "be there in 10 minutes, make a signal to where you are." I nod and swipe through the mist, loosing the connection.

I use the last of our gauze and press it firmly against his wounded shoulder, causing him to yelp out in pain. The gauze is soaked and drenched in his crimson blood in minutes. Even though u have no more gauze I still hold it there trying to stop the bleeding.

I hear swooping above my head and see Pegasi flying over head. Trying to call out get them to hear us doesn't work so I use my Poseidon inherited senses and close my eyes.

I feel a river about a mile away under my complete control. I focus on controlling it's energy and then I incision a huge tidal wave coming towards us ad when I open my eyes I see exactly that a tidal wave coming towards us. I bend it to my will and make a huge water spout swirling around us to show the Pegasi riders where we are.

Soon I hear swooping of giant wings and I know they are near. I stop the spout and feel about to drop even more. My vision goes blurry and I feel about to throw up and pass out at the same time. I fall to my knees and the last thing I see is people running over to Leo and hoisting him on the biggest Pegasus back.