6. The Primordial Council

Reyna -
He smiled a grin that made goosebumps crawl to my skin.

"Well then, please follow me." He said and he flicks his gloved hand in the air and a spiralling whirl pool appears at our feet. I take a step back almost falling on top of Leo.

Chaos chuckles loudly and says, "come" as he jumps through the portal disappearing from our view.

I look at percy, "What do we do."

Percy looked at me with a glint of mischief in his eyes. "We follow." He says and he jumps through disappearing just like chaos.

"Leo.." I say trembling. I was scared no I was frighten and I didn't no what was gonna happen. Fear was clear in Leo's eye as well he grabbed my hand and said, "we wil jump together on three okay?"

I nod my head and hold his warm calloused hand tightly as he counts, "one...two...three" and then we jump falling through time and space leaving everything we know spinning behind us. I notice the wind whistling past my ears when I fall onto a tile floor hard.

"Agh." I say as I grab at my foot as it was the first thing to make contact. It stung like when jumping from a tall height. Leo is on the ground next to my holding his arm which he had fell on while percy was standing upright and alert glancing around.

The land around us was barren and black. The grass was old and dead. The sky's where gloomy and dark but the stars were bright and alive. In the distance I could see a large castle that was a dark purple. It have off a certain glow that was drawing me there. I heard someone clear there throat behind me and a I saw lord chaos dressed differently than before. He now wore an assassins black armour that reflected galaxy's in it along with a cloak. You could now see his pale complexion and dark purple eyes that seemed to be spinning.

He said, "welcome to my home, Chaotica."

I tried not to laugh while Leo said under his breathe, "well that's certainlly original." I smirked while percy snorted.

Chaos then said come we must get you started. Then a breeze washed over us and suddenly we were in a throne room much like the gods except larger with only 9 thrones. Upon them where gods and goddesses. I recognized one instantly.

"Gaia." I spat at the earth mother. "Why are you here?"

"Is that anyway to talk to your dear grandmother young lady?" She asked

"Your not my grandmother." I say.

Her smile faltered "well that certainly is a shame my dear see I was only mad at the gods like you three I never wanted for anyone else to get hurt."

I studied we she truly did mean it. I could see it. I then turned my attention from her and said to chaos "mind introducing us?"

"This is the primordial counsel. Aether primordial of upper air." He pointed to a tan man with blue eyes and blond hair who was making a mini tornado at the moment.

"Gaia primordial of earth. " we saw dirt face looking at us offering us each a kind smile.

"Tartarus primordial of the deepest pit of hell" we saw a man in blood red robes with a black helmet at his feet.

"Nyx primordial of night" a sickly pale woman with a long dark ldress and Lon slick black hair.

"Pontus primordial of the sea " he looked exactly like Poseidon except was wearing green robes and was currently making it rain on a guy in blue armour like chaos.

"Ouranos primordial of the heavens and sky" he was the guy Pontus or whether was making it rain on and was getting pretty wet and was threatening to kill Pontus.

"Erebus primordial of darkness and shadows" he reminded me a lot of Nico he was pale and had lank black hair and dark circles under his eyes. He looked really moody and the shadows seemed to follow him.

"Anahke primordial of inevitability necessity and compulsion " she looked like an old woman  with grey hair and was hunched over. She had a greasy face and slimy looking hair and black teeth. She reminded me oddly of a vulture.

"And I am lord Chaos primordial of the universe and they are all my children and grandchildren." We stared at him in shock as he walked over to the chair in the middle that was midnight black with little galaxy's and stars shining. As soon as he say down the primordial a starting asking many questions.

"Why did you bring them here? Why do we have Half bloods here?
What do we need them for? Are they lunch? Chaos are you planning something?" They all yelled at once at him.

He just smiled and said, "calm down my children I have brought these three here for a reason."

They waited in silence. "I have had the great idea to start our own army. I think it would be smart to have our own army and I want these three to be the commanders of it. Together they could be the most powerful beings in the universe especially Perseus."

"It's actually just percy." Percy interrupted automatically.

"Why out of all the demigods did you pick them though?" Aether asked.

"He chose them because they are some of the strongest of the age. Reyna has combative and strategic battlefield skills. Leo is a craftsmen ad metal worker also a fire user and percy is a mastered elementist and a saviour of Olympus twice he even defeated me and my giants during my umm.... Confusion." Gaia spoke up smiling apologetically at the three of us.

"Anyway I say we vote on the army." Anahke says.

"Those who wish to allow them to live?" 5 hands went in the air including Lord Chaos.

"Those who wish for them to be executed?"

Only 3 went up while aether held suspended judgement.

"We have a majority. They will live." Anahke announces.