Chapter 15: The Phone call and remembering the night...

Chapter 15: The phone call and remembering the night…

Niall’s POV

            We were finally at Hanks house after almost an hour, even thou his house was only around the corner and then down a secret long road.

            It took us long because it took us about 20 minutes to get Hank in the van, 30 minutes to understand Hanks directions and then another 20 minutes trying to get down the long, secret dirt road!

            “ Wome sweet Wome!” Hank said as he squeezed out of the car and I stepped out of the van with Haz in my arms and smiled. This house reminded me of Ireland…

            It was a big stone house and it was on a ranch. There was random animals running around everywhere and we all laughed with a duck started chasing Harry.

            “ NO! Bad duck! You are meaner then Donald the Duck!” Harry yelled while the duck just ignored him and waddled after him, trying to bite his ankles.

            “ ROOSIE! Bwad duck! Noh vite cwurly haiwered bwoy!” Hank said and then duck stopped waddling after him and then looked at all of us, and it looked like it was glaring…. then it just walked away…wow, cranky duck…

            “ Cwome in!” Hank said and we all walked towards the door and he slowly opened it and we gasped. It was so homie and big and really nice.

            Hank smiled and then we walked in and he lead us to the living room, and I sat down on the old couch, setting a still sleeping Hazel on my lap.

            “ Hmmm,” Hazel mumbled and then here eyes fluttered open and I smiled and she gave back a small smile and then looked around.

            “ I could have swore I fell asleep in Taco Bell…is this a dream?” She asked and then turned to me and then smirked and reached her hand to my ear and my eyes widened…   

            “NO!!!!” O yelled but it was to late. She quickly tickled my ear and I bursted out laughing…okay, she is the only one that knew about y secret tickle spot.

            “ AHHAHAHAHAHAHH!” I laughed and she smirked and then stopped.

            “ No, its real!” She said and then smiled and me and rested her head on my chest.

            “ What am I going to do with you…” I mumbled and then smirked.

            “ Well you could get me food!” She said and then looked up and smirked back and I chuckled.

            “ Coming right up! Hank do you have any food we can have?” I asked and he nodded and pointed to a room that I assumed was the kitchen.

            I set Haz on the couch and then walked towards the door and then strutted into the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of popcorn and started popping it in the microwave...Its Hazel’s favorite snack!

            As the popcorn started popping, I was surprised that they had power! Most houses had no electricity!

            When it beeped, I opened the microwave and then grabbed the bag and walked back into the living room to see them watching the news.

            “ Insiders have just reported that five of the teenagers that are stuck in the Iowa zombie Apocalypse are members of the world wide famous boy band! A secret investigator from People magazine was hiding in Simon Cowell’s office when he got a phone call from the boys, telling him that they were okay! Also, the reported collected that the boys were attended and helped by five local teenage girls. One of the sixteen-year-old girls, named Hazel Trevor was pregnant and then boys and girls were looking fro help. Did one of the boys have some fun during the apocalypse? Did they have a one nightstand and are now stuck with a baby? Tune in tomorrow night for more news breaking stories!” The lady said and then it went to commercial and my jaw was on the floor.