Chapter 8: We have to kill them all...

Zayn’s POV

Recap

“I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up,” I sang softly and Niall stopped the guitar and we all looked at Audrey scanning for a movement…but after awhile she didn’t move at all. We sighed and decided to move back to let her have space, so we started to scoot back but I heard something that made me freeze.

            “ Why are you guys moving back, I don’t bite!” A now awake and smiling Audrey said and we all gasped and jumped up.

            “ YOU’RE AWAKE!” I yelled and ran over to her and grabbed her and spun her around.

            “ I AM! That was just like a nap…except I was forced to sleep…” She said and then laughed.

            “ You know what’s weird, when I was passed out I can hear whatever you guys are saying…” She said….shit…shit, shit, I practically told her I was crazy about her when she was out…

Audrey looked right at me and slightly smiled…SHE KNOWS! ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP!

            “ How about we go lo-look around outside, maybe drive around in the van…see if the apartments are clear.” I said trying to cover up the fact that I was completely changing the topic and everyone believed it and agreed and we all grabbed the food (Just in case) and then quietly walked outside. We all went in an order from who can kill a Rabian to who will probably end up hyperventilating in the process…as you can tell; I was close to the back. The only person behind me was Audrey but we put her there because we really don’t know if she is fully recovered.

            First went Liam, then Hazel, Then Lou, Then Cassie, then Harry then Dakota, then Niall, then Heather, then me and then Audrey.

            “ Coast clear?” I asked Liam.

            “ Clear!” He said and we all sprinted to the van. Liam swung open the back door and we all dove into it skillfully…yeah, I can be a ninja…

Cassie’s POV

            “ DRIVE LIKE THE WIND MY LITTLE MINUEN!” I yelled as Heather flung herself into the drivers seat and Audrey sat next to her. We decided we need the stronger ones in the back and then ones that actually have their driving license in the front...

            I am not calling Heather and Audrey not strong…its just…Heather’s from a ancestry of race car drivers so she is like fast and furious when she is driving, in case we run into another group of Rabians. And for Audrey, we don’t know if she is fully recovered yet so we want to be safe not sorry.

            “ Okay, lets go see if the apartments are open!” Liam said to Heather and she nodded and started to drive in that direction.