Chapter 11: The un-expected surprise

Hazel’s POV

            I opened my eyes, feeling somebodies arm around my weak body and I looked around. I was cuddled up to Niall and everyone else was sound asleep. I quietly yawned and then heard someone else yawn and I almost jumped out of Niall’s warm and comfortable arms.

            “ You scarred me!” I whispered/yelled towards Dakota and Cassie who were both cuddled up to Liam and Louis and they giggled.

            “ Is our little Haz scared!” Cassie chuckled and all of a sudden Lou jumped and screamed.  

            “ SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!” He yelled and Cassie, Dakota and I both leaped across the room and screamed at the top of our lungs.

            “ What the fuck!?” Liam, Niall, Audrey, Zayn, Heather, and Harry all yelled as they were startled awake and Lou burst out laughing.

            “ AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!” Lou yelled and I started to crack up as I looked over at Cassie and she was face palming.

            “ I just can’t believe I am dating you.” She mumbled and we all burst out laughing, except Louis who just sat there with a duck face and he started snapping his fingers.

            “ Because ant nobody as smexy as me!” He said in a ghetto accent, which made us all explode with laughed even more.

            “ You got that right..” Cassie mumbled and then leaned over and they literally started to hard-core make out.

            “ Hey! If you’re going to make out! Do it in the ball pit! Then we don’t have to know how far you guys go!” I yelled and Lou pulled away and smirked and then stood up and carried her bridal style into the ball pit and then jumped in and we laughed.

1 hour later…

            “ I WANT FOOD!” I yelled, lying down on the couch, feeling to weak/lazy to move.

            “ Here is some pizza!” Dakota said and handed me a plate full of pizza and I smiled and thanked her. They had just made like four pizzas in the little kitchen that was down here.

            “ YUMJKDabshcgnkxhiua” I was mumbling as I shoved the pizza in my mouth.

            “ MORE, MORE, MORE!” I yelled and Cassie walked over to me with another plate.

            “ Someone is hungry…” She mumbled and I gasped.      

            “ ARE YOU FUCKING CALLING ME FAT!” I yelled offended and then huffed and sat there with my eyebrows crossed and I ate my pizza, totally pissed off…fucking people.

            Everyone sat here staring at me in shock as I glared at them…

            Suddenly, out of nowhere I got the giant urge to burst out crying and that is exactly what I did.