Chapter 12: Explaining the Past

Niall’s POV

            When Hazel had said she was pregnant, a pain ran thru my chest…

            “ Who’s the father, I didn’t know you had a boyfriend…?” I asked, jealously running thro my veins and her face dropped.

            “ I don’t have a boyfriend… I was rapped…” She said as a tear slipped out of her eye and guilt ran thru me as tears slipped out of my eyes.

            “ Wh-what?” I asked, not getting how someone could be so cruel to rape poor innocent Hazel…

            “ You guys night want to take a seat…I need to tell you about my past…” She said and they guys (Who also had tears) came and sat next to us and we all formed a semi circle.

            “ Okay, well it all started when my parents started leaving me alone for the week, they had a important job, but one day when I was walking home from school, of course my parents weren’t around, a man came walking around the corner. He has a determined look on his face and he was holding this strange cloths. Of course, I started to speed walk away, but it was too late. He had already ran up to me and held a cloth to my mouth. I had passed out right as he had thrown me into his bog black van. That night was the night I lost my virginity to some old creep and after he rapped me, he would beat me…I was ten at that time.” She said and my head went dizzy. How could someone do that to a ten year old girls…Tears came out of her eyes and I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her, showing her that I care.

            “ They would come every Tuesday…Drug me, rap me, beat me, then dump me on the sidewalk the next morning…this went on for six years… getting rapped and beaten 48 times a year…Then just like a month ago, they had taken me like usual, and don’t think that nobody tried to help me, because thee girls were here every Tuesday night, but they would end up getting drugged and knocked out…but Wednesday morning, the guys threw me out on my drive way, still drugged. My parents happened to come home that day and say me there, drugged. They kicked me out of the house, thinking I was a drug addict…that’s when I moved in with the girls and the guys have not found me every since…” She said and my thought were running around me head. How…what…why?

            I don’t get how someone so funny, bubbly, happy, and nice has been thru that much…       

            She started to silently cry and I quickly picked her up and put her on my lap and rocked her back and fourth as she breathed in and out.

            The other boys were all lost of words…there were tears in their eyes and they’re with thinking faces.

            “ Well since Hazel told you guys about her, we better tell you about us too…well I will go first…” Audrey said and sighed and looked over at Zayn and then everyone else.

Dakota’s POV

            Audrey sighed and then looked around at all of us and then started to talk and I could see the memories were playing back in her mind.