Calm Before The Storm

A few weeks later...

Toni and Babyface are back on good terms. Babyface has found a new home, but still has some of his clothes and other belongings at Toni's house. Today, Toni and Babyface would be having a meeting with their record company regarding their upcoming summer tour.

On the way there...

Toni: Hopefully we can choose specific dates that we want to tour certain cities.

Babyface: We can only hope. I really want to go to Miami this tour. The beach and weather is beautiful at this time.

Toni (looking at him): I agree. I just want to be able to lay down and relax, have some alone time.

Babyface (faking hurt): Without me?

Toni (chuckling): You know what I mean Ken. I want some alone time with you. No kids running around or yelling. Some wine, a beautiful sunset, and my boyfriend is all I want while on tour on my down time.

Babyface (kissing her hand): I think I can make that happen.

Babyface continued to drive and did not notice that Toni fell asleep until he reached the record label parking lot and heard a small snore. He smiled and took out his phone.

Babyface (taking a picture of a sleeping Toni): Evidence just in case.

Unbuckling his seatbelt, Babyface reached over and began to place tender kisses all around Toni's face. She began to stir from her slumber.

Toni: Mmmm, Ken. Five more minutes.

Babyface (kissing her nose): If I give you any more time, we'll be late for our meeting.

Toni (opening her eyes, looking around): We're here already?

Babyface: The ride wasn't that long. You must be really tired.

Toni (yawning): Just a little bit. I could use a nice message right about now.

Babyface: I can fix that after our meeting.

Toni (blushing): Not that type of message Ken. A back rub.

Babyface (chuckling): I can give you a back rub after I tap that-

Toni (laughing): Don't you dare finish that sentence.

Babyface laughed and leaned over and hugged Toni. His hands going under her shirt and caressing her flesh in all right places. Toni, holding in a moan, just leaned into him. Kissing her shoulder, Babyface inhaled into her neck.

Babyface: I want you calm and relaxed before we go on this tour. I don't want you to have any flare up Tone.

Toni: I know, I'll relax. (Passing her hands through his hair) Besides, I know someone who can help me relax whenever I start to feel a little bit stressed.

Babyface: I think I know the guy you're talking about. He should receive some type of reward for helping you feel stress free.

Toni (getting out of the car and walking towards the building): And what do you think his reward should be?

Babyface (checking the car doors): It should be-

Babyface stopped mid-sentence and watched as Toni pulled up the waist of the pants she was wearing. Toni noticed Babyface stopped talking and looked back. She knew what he was looking at and took her time. Toni walked up to Babyface with her hips swaying and smiled.

Toni (licking her lips): I don't know what caught your attention, but come on. Our meeting is going to start soon.

Babyface: Such a tease.