New Relationships

Toni's P.O.V.

This has to be a dream. He's not here in your closet.

Toni blinked and looked again. Babyface was still standing there. Toni's heart skipped a beat as he stood up straight and looked at her.

Toni's P.O.V.

He is here.

Babyface walked up to Toni, but she quickly backed up. He stopped and just looked at her. Playing with her hands, Toni looked up at him.

Toni walked up to him and touched his cheek. She traced his lips as Babyface placed his hands on her waist, holding on. Standing on her tippy toes, Toni leaned in and kissed him. Toni sighed into the kiss as Babyface lifted her, her legs automatically wrapped around him.

Babyface: I missed you so much. Please, please let me be here for you. Let me love every inch of you, from your heard to your toes.

A tear slipped from Toni's eyes and Babyface caught and kissed the trail that it would've followed. He waited for Toni to say something. Finally opening her eyes, Toni looked into his eyes.

Toni: Yes.

Babyface: Yes?

Toni (biting her lip): One hundred percent yes.

Babyface smiled as he kissed her again.

Babyface: God I missed you. Your eyes twinkling when you tell a corny joke.

Toni: My jokes are hilarious.

Babyface: Your smile. (Smoothing his hand down her body) All of this.

Toni unlocked her legs from him and stood, facing her clothes.

Toni: Let me grab a change of clothes.

Toni found some clothes and laid them on her bed. She went into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath. Looking back at Babyface, reaching out her hand towards him.

Toni: Join me?

Babyface (grasping her hand): My pleasure.

Toni lead them to the bathroom where the bathtub was filled with lavender scent bubbles and candles. She was about to undress, when Babyface stopped her.

Babyface: Let me.

Toni looked into his eyes and let him undress her. Their eyes never separated until Babyface leaned down and kissed her shoulders.

Babyface: Beautiful.

Toni (sighing into him): Handsome.

Babyface: It feels good to have you in my arms again.

Babyface stepped into the tub and sat down. He held his hand out for Toni. Toni smiled at him and followed suit. One seated, Toni leaned back into him. They let the silence and the sound of their breathing comfort each other. Babyface gently trailed his large hands against Toni's frame as she closed her eyes and felt his hands regaining memory and trailing  her body.

Babyface: Tell me, honestly, how've you been the past few weeks.

Toni: In pain.

Babyface titled her chin and kissed her.

Babyface: Sorry I caused you pain.

Toni turned around and straddled him.

Toni: You in no shape or form caused me any pain. I pushed you away when I shouldn't have. You wanted to be there to console me, but I wouldn't let you because I was scared of what unimportant people were saying.