Where Do We Go From Here?

One month later...

Headlines of Babyface getting married to long-time girlfriend, Nicole Patenburg, hit the newsstands and magazines. Babyface appearing not to smile in any of his wedding photos leaving some fans of his confused on whether he was happy that day. Toni was invited, but didn't attend. She didn't want to.

Towanda: Ya'll, we got to get Toni out of that damn bed. The boys kind of know what's going on, and they're worried about her.

Trina: I noticed. That's why we have mommy spending the whole day with the kids, while we have a girl's day. Eat any and everything, watch movies, and just talk.

Tamar: I agree. We can start off with a brunch date at Mr. Chows. That should get Tone out of bed.

Traci: Let's go see if that works.

The sisters walked into Toni's room and pulled the covers from her.

Toni: I am off today! Leave me alone.

Tamar: Chile! You better get out this damn bed and get your life!

Trina: Tone, we have a girl's day planned that you will love. Get out of bed.

Toni: We can do girls day in my room, we don't have to go anywhere.

Towanda: No. You are going to take a nice shower, get dressed, and go to brunch with us.

Toni: No, we-

Traci: That is some bull! You have 45 minutes to get yourself together so we can leave.

Trina: No ifs ands or buts. Now go!

Toni: Fine. You guys can be so damn bossy!

Tamar: And you love us for it. I'm pickin' out your outfit for today too!

Toni: Whatever.

An hour and a half later...

Toni: Since brunch is on ya'll today, I'm going to order anything I want.

Towanda: Go ahead and stuff your face if you want to. Tamar's paying today.

Tamar: Lies!

Waitress: Good afternoon ladies. Table for 5?

Tamar: Yes pumpkin.

Waitress: Right this way.

Trina: You look cute today Tone.

Tamar: I know right. I wonder who dressed you today. Dripping a few pieces of Chanel while looking comfortable. She did that.

Waitress: Here is your private eating area. Can I start you guys with any drinks?

Toni: I think we'll take mimosas all around.

Towanda: And some champagne. Pinot griot please.

Waitress: Coming right up.

Trina: So how are you feeling Tone?

Toni: I'm feeling and doing good. I'm ready to start this summer tour.

Towanda: That's good to hear. That means you've talked to Face?

At the sound of his name, Toni's smile dropped and she avoided eye contact with the sisters.

Traci: You haven't talked to him since the courthouse have you?

Trina: That can't be! You guys are going on tour together in a few weeks.

Toni: I've been busy okay!