A Decision

The rest of the summer tour went without a hitch. Toni was avoiding any alone time with Babyface. Yes she missed him and got caught in the moment a few nights back, but pushed it aside. They had just finished their last concert for the tour and Babyface made a beeline for his tour bus. Toni bit her lip as he walked away.

Traci: I promise ya'll.

Trina: What?

Traci: I'm so sick of you two not talking. Ya'll act like a married couple. One minute everything is fine, the next minute you're ignoring each other. What is wrong with you two?!

Toni: Nothing.

Towanda: Did something happen when we came to the bar a few nights back when we found ya'll two in bed sleeping?

The sisters waited for Toni to respond. She said nothing as she looked at gifts that the fans gave to her.

Trina: Something happened, tell us.

Toni (reading a card): Nothing happened at all. We were both tired and fell asleep, nothing else to talk about. Change so we can get back on the bus.

Traci: You ain't got to tell me twice Ms. Attitude Braxton.

The tour was officially over and Toni went back home to the boys as if nothing happened between her Babyface.

Back at home...Weeks later...

Tamar: So girl, Face came over the other day you know for Vince's guy night thing by himself.

Toni: What does that have to do with me Tamar?

Tamar: He usually brings Nicole with him when he comes.

Toni: Well maybe the woman decided not to go.

Toni left the room while the rest of the sisters were talking.

Tamar: What's wrong with Tone?

Towanda: She's been like this for weeks since the tour finished.

Trina: And she won't talk about it all. She even gave mommy the silent treatment the other day when we stopped by for dinner.

Tamar: What! She tried it. I'm going fix this. They don't call me Detective Tamar for nothing.

Traci: You think you can figure this out?

Tamar: Glad you are sitting.

Traci: No, I'm serious Tamar. We're worried for our sister. She didn't even want to watch "I Love Lucy" with us this morning.

Tamar: Oh no, give me at least two days to fix this. She'll be back to herself with no problem.

Towanda: What are you going to do?

Tamar: Stay tuned. I'll let you know when I have everything set in motion. I have a few things to do, but I will call ya'll later with this good tea I'm about to make and serve.

Over the next day, the rest of the sisters were very secretive around Toni. Tamar's plan was known by everyone except Toni. Whenever she entered a room and the family was talking, they would find an excuse to leave the room together room.

In the music room...

Trina: So the plan is to have her in the room by herself.

Tamar: Yes, from there—

Toni: Hey guys, whatcha doing?

Towanda: We were just talking about tonight's dinner at Monster's house.

Musical Relationshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें