Chapter 13

Monday morning I walked hand in hand with Connor, all eyes were on us. Regardless of the many homophobic comments we were receiving it didn't faze us, we had gone through this before. The guy's left us alone, mostly, sure we get a couple of 'faggot's' here and there but rarely anything physical.

We walked up the set of stairs that led us to the hallway where our lockers were, Landon, Connor and I chose to have our lockers close to each other so that Landon could protect us.
Landon was tall, 6 foot something, one of the tallest guys at the academy, he had messy dark brown hair, mysterious brown eyes and a jaw to kill for, just all around a gorgeous guy. It was surprising that he even hung out with us, he could be friends with anyone with his kindness and smile. He was sitting peacefully like every morning. His head was rested against a locker, his eyes were closed, his hands crossed over his chest and his headphones lodged in his ears. He wasn't a morning person, and he often fell asleep waiting for us.

Connor sat first spreading his legs forward and opening  them a bit, enough for me to sit in between with my back against him, his arm softly wrapping themselves around my waist and kissing the side of my neck, up to my ear, applying pressure with his nose, as I understood he wanted me to turn my head. I shifted in his arms and turned my head to softly press my lips against his.
"woah okay, what a... a... special sight to wake up to" Landon croaked as we both turned our heads to face him, our cheeks red with embarrassment. Landon was straight, or so he says, however, he's very open minded and the fact that he has this pretty wild relationship with his girlfriend Karen, I wouldn't be surprised if he told me that he had a threesome with another dude.
I stuck my tongue out to him

"You're just jealous." I teased, knowing that he'd rather be eating the face of his girlfriend then seeing us exchanging mouth fluids.

"You know it." He winked at me and licked his lips teasingly then we all burst out of laughter.
"Stop flirting with my boyfriend!" Connor said as he punched amusingly Landon's shoulder. Landon laughed and said "Boyfriend's uh? think this time it'll last?" a sarcastic tone was in his voice, knowing how our relationship ended up last time. "Yeah well, he's the one that came back, begging and being all romanticky" Connor giggled, knowing that he wanted me just as much. Landon 'mhm'ed' and closed his eyes again, turning his head away from us.
Then I felt Connor's left hand slowly move away from mine and down my thigh and slowly up my crotch, making me gasp quietly and bite my lip.
"C-Connor, not here..." I mumbled, turning my face to him and pushing my nose against his. He let out a whimper and sighed, pulling me against him tighter.
"I know..." He pouted, making me puppy eyes. My heart melted, each time he'd look at me like that, I would do anything for him. So I tilted my head down, pressing my lips softly to his, sliding my fingers in his hair, feeling him grabbing fistfuls of my shirt.
"Eww, Look at those two fag's" I pulled away slowly, looking in the direction of that one and only familiar voice. My eyes locking with Dan Morrison.
"Go fuck yourself Dan" Hatred in my tone, I looked over and saw Chris laughing, Nick just quiet and looking down to his feet and Jacob... Jacob was just staring at me his mouth slightly open, his gaze empty, tears forming at the corner of his eyes. Was he going to cry? I felt slightly bad for Jacob, just a few days ago I was exchanging saliva with him; curled up in his strong arms half naked in his bed, or pushed up against the wall, fighting the urge to rip his clothes off.
I looked away as Dan scoffed and walked away, turning all my attention back to Connor, Looking deep into his eyes lovingly, biting my lip. I wasn't going to make the same mistakes as last time, I'm giving him all my attention. His eyes followed them as they walked away, glaring most definitely at Jacob.
"Well, he looked like he wanted to cry, did you see the look on his face?" Connor smirked. I frowned a bit and sighed, I hated this part of Connor, when he becomes selfish and arrogant, he likes to see other's in pain when it's because of him that they are. Well... not all people, just Jacob, for obvious reasons.
"I know he ruined us once, that doesn't mean it's funny that he's hurt." I spat, angry at Connor and turning my face away from him.
His expression turned from a triumphal smirk to a heart wrenching pout, sadness growing in his eyes.
"You still care about him?" His voice cracking slightly. I looked at him and my expression softened; reaching for his face and stroking it gently with the tip of my thumb.
"No, I just don't like people enjoying other people's pain." I said softly, looking in his eyes. He nodded and pecked me softly on the lips.
"Yeah I get it, what can I do, I'm a sadist." He said, a smirk plastered on his face. I blushed and closer my mouth, my mind running wild.

The bell rang and we walked to our first class. He walked me up to my biology class, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, our lips colliding, making a smooching noise like in the movies as we pulled away.
"Have fun in bio baby. I love you" I smiled widely and kissed his nose before parting from his arms.

"Have fun in math, I love you more baby" He smiled and my heart fluttered, turning around and walking into class, all eyes on me. Great.

(A/N)
So yeah, sorry for the late updates, I've been working on some stuff a lot. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry again for the chapter fuck up ;n;
On another note 3k reads... Oml i'm dead, thank you so much It means the world to me.