Chapter 11

-Jacob's P.O.V-

I walked out of the Bathroom and found my bed empty no Ethan in sight, I scanned the surfaces of my room for a note no note was found. I walked to the kitchen and looked on the counter tops and fridge; no note. He left like that, without telling me anything? He did seem very distant, like he would rather be somewhere else and not with me.  I dragged my feet on the pale hardwood floor as I walked slowly back to my room. I realize I don't deserve Ethan at all, after all I did to him, but no matter how much I don't deserve his forgiveness I still want to be with him. My heart longed for him, when I held him in my arms it felt right, it didn't feel disgusting like mother and father had told me time and time again. It felt nothing like any girl I've been with. He possibly could've went home, I should text him. I lay down onto my bed and reached for my phone that was on the wooden night table, opening it to see a text message from an unknown number.

Jacob, Ethan is mine, I can make him happier than you can,
in fact I already have and will again.
I'm asking you to piss off my man.
He is happy with me, and he'll be better off without you.
We are together now, and don't you dare come in my way.
I won't ever let you hurt him again.

lot's of love,
-Connor

I put my phone on my stomach, speechless, I would never have guessed that Connor could be so aggressive, but then again, I never really had a proper conversation with the guy, other than my tongue shoved down his mouth once. Other than Ethan we never talked about him, or me.

The words he had said hadn't hit me till right now; They're together? My heart slowly began to ache as I turned to my side. I could only  think about Ethan and Connor cuddled up together, kissing one another. Connor making Ethan happy like he always has. It's true, he will make him happier than me, he know's everything about him, he never hurt him before and he didn't make his life a living hell either.

I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek. I really wanted to fix what I did to Ethan. I wanted to be with him so badly and show him how amazing he is and how much I need him in my life. I was so lost these past 4 years, confused, searching. I made so many mistakes, and I regret doing each one of them, but It doesn't mean I can't have Ethan. Even though Connor says to back off, I want to be sure before I give up. He wanted me badly at at least one point in his life, I'm sure he hasn't forgotten it.

...

a/n: Filler chapter. i know. i'm sorry short.

but i'm planning on doing something. and yeah. also, on who's team are you Jathan(jacob and ethan) or Ethor (Connor and Ethan) Let me know owo