Chapter 12

Ethan's P.O.V.

I woke up in his arms, so it wasn't a dream after all. I smiled and looked at him as he slept peacefully. He looked so cute sleeping like this, I almost didn't want to wake him up, just so I could look at him for a little while longer.

I leaned in carefully and kissed his lips gently, wanting to wake him up slowly. I felt him shuffle slightly against me before I felt a smile form on his lips as he kissed me back gently, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Good morning." He groaned a little bit and frowned. "I'm sorry I have to stretch" He let a grumpy huff and let me go, arching his back and tensing up his legs and arms. I whined and wrapped my arms around him again after he was done.
"Good morning, I forgot how you needed to stretch like a cat when you wake up." I laughed and I felt complete again. It has been so long, well when I think about it, since we broke up.
"I realize now how empty my life was, and how also empty my heart was without you."  A smile lit up his face as he pulled me closer.
"I'm so happy with now, nothing could ruin this" I nodded and hid my face deep into his neck, kissing it gently. I could feel his small hands on my head, his little fingers sliding through my hair, his lips gently laying a million kisses on my forehead.
Our stomach's growled in unison, a loud giggle following it.
"We should probably get some breakfast" Connor pointed out, as I agreed. I told him to stay in bed, kissing him quickly before running to the kitchen.

My mom was hunched over the stove, cooking some bacon and pancakes. It smelled delicious.
"Hey mommy dear." I smiled as I grabbed two plates, and two cups. I poured orange juice in the cups and stole bacon and some pancakes smirking at my mom.
"HEY!" she shouted smiling. "LOVE YOU!" I shouted back as I brought to my love breakfast in bed. I walked in and his face lit up, and he smiled widely.
"Wow, I haven't gotten breakfast in bed in ages!" he shouted, smiling at me. I loved his smile, my heartbeat increased each time and it would never fail to brighten up my day.
Finishing my last bite of the fluffy pancake I extend my arm to place the empty plate on my bedside table, Connor, being a fast eater had been staring at me the entire time. Before I could react he leaped onto me, kissing me with his sticky lips full of syrup. "Ack!" I managed to say out loud, whining and trying my hardest to push him off; he was maybe small, but he was stronger than me. He giggled and whispered; "now you're full of syrup, I have an excuse to shower with you" as he said the last words, I felt my cheeks heat up, turning deep shades of red.

We used to shower together all the time, we'd have sex first then we would wash ourselves. I bit my lip thinking about having sex with him again, and realized how much I needed to get laid. I smiled at him and started kissing down his neck, trailing sticky syrup down his neck.
"Well... my mom's going to work soon, and you also need to take a shower." I smiled mischievously, but soon it was covered by his lips, he had grabbed my face fiercely,  smashing his lips against mine.
Rolling over each other while our clothes slowly left our bodies and landed on the floor; small moans slipping out of our lips as we occasionally took a breath. Our bodies colliding and rubbing against each other's causing our tension and our desire to grow greater; the fewer clothes we had left, the more we wanted to rip off the rest. I was the one deciding to break the heated kiss, but only to get up and pick Connor up. He wrapped his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist, my hands slowly groping his ass, our lips colliding, occasionally biting the other pair of lips.

We slowly made our way to the bathroom as we hit each wall, kissing harder, and letting our tongues explore. We arrived to the bathroom, sat connor on the counter, not letting our lips part. Skillfully opening the water, and ridding my hands up Connor's boxers, my lips making their way down his neck.

I stripped him naked and he did the same for me, as he got up on his feet and our bodies fitting against each other perfectly. He backed me up into the shower, the stream slowly wetting my hair, and his, the water trickling down our naked selves. He turned me around and slowly started kissing the back of my neck, and my back, as I let my hands, place themselves flat on the wall. I could feel all of him rubbing slowly against my needy behind, as I bent a bit to let him have easier access. He slid his hands down till he had reached my waist and he made his way in slowly, as I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Thrusting slowly, our quiet moans grew louder, filling the empty house. There was no other place i'd rather be than in his arms. 

A/N: apologies for not posting, hopefully this scene will make up for it -coughs-
Thank you so much for 2k+ reads thats so amazing >.< 
I love you all so much <3