Chapter 4

*Special Jacob's P.O.V*

I lowered my head quickly before I could lock my eyes further with Ethan's; Dammnit he definitely saw me staring. I couldn't help the natural red shade appear over my cheeks putting my hand against them getting nervous that my embarassement would show.
"What's wrong Jake?" Nick Asked me in a worried tone. I looked up at him and giggled nervously; "Nothing why?" He tilted his head and gave me that I'm not stupid look. "What..." I whined. "I'm fine I swear!" I lied, I was freaking out, I just confessed my feelings to the guy I've been in love with ever since I laid my eyes on him.

Worst part is, I'm a guy. Everyone in my life had always told me how wrong it is so I kept my feelings inside. I just couldn't take it anymore, my heart ached to be myself and seeing him miserable, quiet and sad made my heart ache. It was all my fault and I hated myself for that.
Nick stared straight at me and pursed his lips in a straight line. He got up abrubtly pushing his chair back and putting his hands on the table.
"Guys me and Jake are going to take a walk" Nick shouted to Chris and Dan. They didn't even look up from their phones,probably texting their girlfriends from the girls academy across the road. They just nodded nonchalantly, "mkay" They said together, smirking wide as they did.

Nick grabbed my wrist, yanking me out of my chair as we went for that "walk". He dragged me towards an abandoned corridor, walking to one of the many unused class in that section. He opened a door and walked towards the desk jumping up using his hands and setting his butt on the desk. He crossed his arms and sighed staring me down as I leaned against a wodden desk.

"Ok, now tell me" I looked down and rocked back and forth with my feet. "I umm..." I whispered, not wanting to carry on.
"Listen, you know I know, It's painfully obvious, just fucking tell me already" I bit my lip, Nick was the only one that knew about my... Thoughts.
About two years ago I was forced to tell him after I suddenly ran out of the locker rooms. I couldn't help but stare at Ethan while he changed, He had just got out of the shower, his locks of hair still dripping with water, hanging on to the towel wrapped around his waist. My mind started undressing him of that towel, my teeth digging into my bottom lip. Before I could stop I felt a weight press against my leg and up against my pants. He had chased after me and confronted me till i spit the truth out. He just stared at me as I waited for him to beat me up. Instead he gave me a hug and ruffled my hair, to my surprise he was okay with me liking guys, he told me he had known for a while. He was happy I had finally told him.
I snapped out of my thoughts when he cleared his throat.
"I told Ethan..." I mumbled. I carefully looked up to see his reaction and to my relief he was half smiling, well more like smirking.
"and? details please?" I blushed and I started playing with my fingers again, biting my lip.
"well.. w-we kissed, well actually I kissed him first , and It was wonderful" I paused and sighed in happiness. "His fingers were in my hair, I could feel the wetness of his lips on mine, the softness of his skin that I dreamt of touching for so long, even his silky smooth hair passing through the creases of my fingers. I could feel it all.
Then I gave him the pages from my diary that involved him, the ones where something important happened." I was breathing harder, just thinking about our kiss made me want to kiss him again, I wanted to hold him and be able to memorize the countless things on him, I wanted to be able to run my hand through his perfect hair, kiss his head, the need to run my hand down his waist and on his... I stopped there, biting my lip harder and retaining myself of having those thoughts.
"wow" nick said, bringing me back to reality. "you really like him don't you?"
I nodded and walked towards nick, doing the same motion he had done earlier and sat beside him, letting my feet dangle. I really love him, it's insane to say it but its true, I want him all to myself and I plan on making that happen. Nick patted my back and shook his head in disbelief. "I'll be here with you through everything okay?" I smiled at him and put my hand over his, squeezing it. "Thanks man, you're the best." He chuckled "I know."

A/N: Nick is the picture~