Part 11

"Lukas? Sweetheart? Wake up."

The blond rolled his head and looked up at the person who disturbed his slumber.

"Why'd you wake me? I was having the best dream. We got married, Alfred made the funniest best man speech and then we..." He whispered voice trailing off as he glanced around the small car.

Mathias chuckled and ran his hand along Lukas' chin. "Sorry to wake you. Sounds like it was a pretty damn good dream."

Lukas rubbed his eyes and looked up, letting a faint smile flicker across his features.

"Of course it was. Because it was real and it was so amazing."

A light blush dusted across Mathias's face.

"It wasn't that amazing. Not nearly as good as it could have been if I could have-"

He was silenced by Lukas solidly poking him in the chest.

"If you keep mourning the fact that we didn't spend a ridiculous amount of money on our wedding, I'm going to put up the roof and strap you on for the rest of the way. It was amazing and better than anything I could ask for because you made it that way.

Mathias slight blush was now turning his face bright red.

"W-well," Mathias struggled for a comeback. "I already put the roof up."

"You put the roof up? Why?"

"When the sun set, it got really cold, I didn't want to wake you." 

Lukas heaved a slow sigh and smiled warmly.

"Thank you. Where are we anyway?"

Mathias grinned and reached his hand over to caress Lukas' face. He leaned in close and pressed his lips to his lover's forehead and whispered, "Home."

The Norwegian gasped quietly and turned to the windows to look out.

They were fogged over.

Lukas turned back and raised an eyebrow.

Mathias shrugged.

"I couldn't decide how to wake you up. We may or may not have been sitting here for awhile." 

Lukas rolled his eyes and reached forward to wipe the fogged glass.

"Wait," Mathias chirped grabbing Lukas's hand, "I want you to see the whole thing at once."

Lukas squinted suspiciously but nodded.

"Keep you eyes closed. Okay?"

Lukas made a noise of agreement and shut his eyes.

He was immediately startled by a gust of cold air as the drivers side door opened and Mathias jumped out.

Once his own door was opened and he stepped out, hands covered his already closed eyes.

"Mathias," Lukas whined.

"Trust me it'll be perfect."